{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, November 10, 2004, @1:58 PM.
{ Just A Short Intro of Myself }
Woah, finally started a blog again. Though this is like the midst of the O levels, I seriously dunno why I’m doing this nw hhaa... hopefully I can reli survive this without making trips to the few and only hospitals in Spore. But it's pretty much all right, left Geography, Amaths, Physics and Chemistry. And after that, we’re gonna haf a helluva time hitting the pool, the mall and let's see… mmm… Frisbee and water gun combat games ahha. Hope we reli get to do it. Well, and hopefully back to dancing again. Haf not been really doing much dancing these days. I reli wanna do it as a professional sort of thing some day and if anyone reads this and knows the exact ways to fix the top of ur hair with a chopstick, could you pls email me or leave any comments or find a way to contact me to tell me. I've been searching the net for this for like forever, but still nothing much comes out of it.

Well, and I truly, sincerely hope that the meeting with the pple frm the States will turn out real fine. He even wanna shoot me on a camcorder, that's my worst nightmare. I almost stopped breathing there and then when the news was told to me. Oh my,this will take all the ounces of the meek willpower I haf, and confidence and stoicism, hopefully I mean, I possess that in my genes frm my beloved parents haha. Just yesterday, my mum was complaining abt how come she has such an ugly daughter while she is so pretty haha… She's older than me and the youngsters are supposed to pay respect to them by agreeing with whatever they say. Though the fact that I'm how I look like now actually has a lot to do with the genes I inherit frm both my parents… It's like your parents saying how short u are when they are not pass 1.65m themselves. K, I'd better stop here if not I'll reli be the longest-winded teenage girl there ever lived.

3 Comments:

Hi
I read your post. I Can't help you with fixing your hair with a chop stick. My step daughter also has prickly hair and she just uses a comb with large teeth to fix her hair.

I am sure you are just as pretty as your mum.

By Blogger Salsguy, at 12:18 AM  

watergun combat games!!! i'm looking 4ward to tt~ hMm... getting recorded by a camcorder? no prob rite? rem our exp... our jap music video (lol.imitating ur dance moves.) & the one wif a ? storyline... lol!

[chengteng]

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

hey y0h!!! im wEi huiMiN n0t Rabbit..n its uNfair c0s u diN mEnti0n ur a parr0T!! duN caRE u muSt eDit!!!! pretty c0ol abt urself intr0 N.... y did u put pink at e sidE...kylaaaa..likE piNK????

By Blogger miN'saN, at 10:44 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]