{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, June 26, 2005, @7:23 PM.
{ What's wrong with being DUMB? I dunno what to put as the title...-_- }
Well, i din really know what to put as the title so i thought of this. This incident happened in the KFC branch just beside Gek Poh Community Centre, in Jurong West Extension in the western part of Singapore, a dot on the world map... Cos it was after jazz on Thu, which was let me see, 24/6/05. I went in and ordered take out. Then, after a while, i wondered why i had to wait so long and it was kinda awkward with like the people lookin at me and i even smiled at the girl serving me... She said, "ya mdm?" and I was like, "where's my whipped potato?" She was like, "It's inside Mdm." And i was like AH! so embarrassing was the first thought. But then I said "oh ok, thanks,..." And I went out. Yup, so that was dumb hah...

Just now, we went for dinner and it wasn't very satisfying and I felt that something was lacking. So I set out in search of my almond jelly... It has become such an important part of me, jelly i mean ha... There was something very appalling about the place we went to eat. It's new, a building with 3 storeys, with food stalls on second and third storeys. Oh well, I really dunno how to explain it but it's cos the fish we ordered wasn't very delicious which was why I still felt lethargic as if I haven ate at all. Well, tats cos I woke at about 1.30pm and started reading this book "The Origins of the Arab-Israeli Wars". Gosh, I really put in a lot of concentration when I read it cos I DUN UNDERSTAND! Which is why I've planned to give it up, which is unlike me cos I'd want to finish everybook I'd start reading even if it meant me renewing, but I really bow down before this book... It took the life out of me haha.. Okay I'm exaggerating, I guess I'm not intellectual and "english-learnt" enough to decipher whatever it was trying to say. But at least I sort of know that Jews and Palestine had historical links long before our time...

Wow, I'm digressing and I haven even said the main point. Ok, back to the dinner thing. I felt that it was imperative for me to become one with almond jelly(sorry for the disgusting description ha *chuckle*) which was why I really walked a great deal around the 2 storeys and searched for it! But, one stall which sold it said almond jelly was sold out and the other only sold longans haix! Big sigh! SO i still din wanna give up cos i know the shopping centre opposite the one I was currently in had a hawker centre which sold it. I walked all the way over and came back after like 10 to 15 mins. By then, my family had finished whatever they ate and they were waiting for me. So, I think it's pathetic! Oh ya, I had wanted to finish the remaining little bit of almond jelly on the car back home cos "I wanted to enjoy", according to my Pa. At that time, coincidentally there was a family just beside us waiting for seats and she saw us standing up and she thought we were going away because of her. But it's not ha, cos I simply wanted to "enjoy it slowly and not swallow it in gulps", acc. to my Pa again.

Well, that's it, I guess, oh ya, I din go sch on Fri for the Chinese tests cos I was too tired after dance in sch for 3 hrs after GP test at 3pm and straight away jazz at 7pm and after I reached home, I watched J Lo dance performances and just couldn't resist the urge to dance along ha. So in the end I danced till about 1am from 11 plus ha. So I was so tired and just almost died on my bed...

Dammit, school is starting tomorroW!!! Do me a favour, take a gun, shoot me! No!!! I wanna live, I still have dreams. Like just now, I thought of 3 wishes(hee!):
1) Being able to join a troupe or group who travels around and performs, like those Mickey Mouse and frens or things like that whereby u see in shopping malls like Takashimaya hee hee...
2) Going backpacking after A levels from Flamez if possible in Europe, if not, in Asia...
3) Travelling all around the world to diff countries and staying in houses of the people residing there, which is why I want to have penpals in almost any place, cos that's the only way you can feel how life it is over there haha...

All mentioned above: WISHFUL DREAMING!

Haha, but there's still a chance I might be able to accomplish them, the 1st and the 3rd is something I would never know... So there, I wonder if it's considered a long or short pose ha... M_m People starting school tmr, take out ur positive attitude and things won't be that bad. Ooh.. it seems as if I need that piece of advice the most! chill out peeps! *winkz*

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]