{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, September 14, 2005, @12:29 AM.
{ It turned out TO BE JUST FINE at the end of da' day ha... }
Yest wasn't exactly the best morn, i was thoughtful, cos it was so "cold". Not that being thoughtful is something I dun welcome. I do enjoy and crave for it at times, hee... *sheepish smile* Both me and Eve reached a consensus that the weather had a calming effect on people. It must be the rain that brought about a gloomy and cool day, therefore helping people keep their cool. But it's kinda melancholic, since i become thoughtful, though thoughtful doesn't have to be melancholic. Fine, sometimes I dunno what i'm talking abt. Have i mentioned that i said let's call singapore once when we were calling the sponsors? I really think my irregular sleep cycle is accountable for it, cos it affects my mind, mixes up the processes in my brain, which makes me kinda blur or dim-witted or slow in thinking ha... Which is why I catch on pretty slow AT TIMES only hah!

Due to some things I just discovered, I wasn't that happy, but when it all sorted out, I heaved a huge sigh of relief *PhEw* Spent quite a lot of time with Eve and Pam after sch yest, it was great though we were pretty silent, except for the animated chatter with Eve on the bus home. I really must finish reading the travel book, it's so insightful. The author is in Malacca now, not yet Singapore(in the book) ha. I was just too GLAD GLAD GLAD to finish GP essay, which I fell asleep on Mon at 8 plus and couldn't do the GP essay on Mon itself cos Tue was the deadline ha. Having done the make-up Chinese Literature test also lifted a boulder on my shoulder though I wasn't really that stressed abt it.

There was a blackout on MON, just when I was watching PRIDE while eating from a packed box of food. It lasted for about 15 mins but boy! that feels like 15 hrs. J.k. it's not that bad ha. I gotta know some facts about soya bean and was kinda excited for Cyb, weird but, well... Anyway, the DAMNED BLACKOUT had to happen when Halu is introducing Aki to the reporters to say that she's his mum la, lolx haha... :) And when me and Bro went out to see what's happening, my neighbours said they were eating too and the food almost went through the noses ha...

I LURVE TAO YUAN MING! He's a guy from ancient China who wrote many good works in Literature. It seems as if he gave up being an official and moved to the outskirts to lead a simple life and was able to provide for himself just cos he didn't think getting a salary of a few bits of rice could make him act very hypocritically. Hope u get what i mean ha. Nonetheless, I think living in the past is SSOOO nice. Though my Dad says if i really did, I wouldn't say so cos there's nothing to do in the past. It's all the media's fault, cos the shows they produce of people in the past seem so much a dream and a fantasy... Pooh! Most people had to do menial tasks, agriculture, fishing and primary activities ha. But, what i thought was if life was so simple back then, my thinking would be simple too cos it's moulded by the environment. Ok, I dunno how to go on from here but that's just part of my random musings again ha. I'm so so so ECSTATIC that i take Chinese Literature whereby I can learn about all the ancient people though there are some parts of the exam which i would rather not attempt like explaining and answering long qns ha.

I also told Pam about Francis Xavier, this Spanish Jesuit mentioned in my book that was exhumed more than a few times and mutilated after his death. Ha, that was so funny although i think it's kinda miserable. Someone who died, but din die in peace, if he does know that people on earth are cutting parts of him for either their own admiration or to satisfy their weird desires ha. Cos death failed to decompose his body, he had blood and he had flesh. People, of cuz, got curious and there is perfectly inelastic supply ha, that means people would get the same supply no matter how much they pay just cos the product/good is really limited. Ha, and it's even mroe pathetic that after his death,his statue in Malacca made for him after abt 400+ years he died was also incomplete, his right arm was mutilated by a casuarina tree's branch ha. Poor guy, but he's a Saint, according to Pam ha.

Nightime comes, had some nice conversations with people and everything feels so light all of a sudden. The weekend saga was over, thank goodness. As in after i've sorted it out myself. Friends are still so important, even more old frens and cousins and aunts and uncles and relatives. Yeah, going back to Mersing, Johore this Fri, we gotta attend a cousin's wedding on the lunar moon cake festival, which is 18th of Sep, this Sun ha. But maybe me and my "old" girls are going to sing our hearts out. FINALLY! I really miss the days during the hols when we could go sing after we got our wages or before that at Partyworld ha. Singing does save the soul ha! SING FOR LIFE! AND DANCE OF CUZ, HOOT!!!!! ^_^ Oh did i forget to mention that I went to Tyris's house with Eve last friday, and we had fun. WOO WOO WA WA, SAY WOO WOO WA WA! Baking brownies, watching the stupid ghost show(A tale of two sisters, even after we read the review during the show, we still dun really entirely grasp it, it's only after deep and concentrated thought and analysis that we think we got it ha)... nice memories to have hee...

1 Comments:

hey babe` just want to tell you that i enjoy reading your blog cause i know how this simple comment can mean that much to you. anyway turbulent water will pass` hand on there and stay afloat. a buoy is on its way...

By Blogger lynneve, at 7:25 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]