{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, October 03, 2005, @9:55 AM.
{ I'VE GOT A NEW TAG BOARD SO PLS TAG HEE! }
I seriously dunno why the site to create a new entry is so seriously fucked up! How come the options/tools that is once in a horizontal line is now a vertical line and it takes up a lot of space at the top of the page. Does anyone else have this problem? If there's a solution, PLS TELL ME!

Have to reiterate my stand that I should have discovered the world of comics soon! Thanks Little REbel!!! For introducing me that website and agreeing to lend me comics someday, though i doubt you'll ever read my blog, cos it seems that you dun. Anyway, we'll accompany you go chinatown or spotlight or anywhere if we can after the exam la.

There's no exam for me today, but tmr and Wed's subjects are pretty "heavy", cos i haven really studied. Realized that i seldom blog about random stuff like this anymore. As in my feelings or thoughts. I just wanna do that now. Here goes...

I realize I've indeed changed a lot. Noticed it myself but when that sort of thing comes from other people, it seems a great deal "truer". Change, to me, is scary but kinda exciting and inevitable. "There's no impermanance" --- got it from the travel book when the author was talking about Buddha and meditation. As with many other quotes by other people, "Change is the only constant"...

Then Yeeky and HL was telling me about me changing when i made a random remark of myself, den they said sth abt me like lookin lonely in the past, b4 i started hanging out with them. But now, I'm like always making them laugh and I feel that my search in life at this stage of my life is to seek joy and excitement and find the simple pleasures of life that just light up ur day when you come across any. ^_^

So, just wanna say how much i've changed in my blog. Hope i'd embrace the future full of hope for the future changes that would bring me. But that's still hard I think, I'm emotionally attached... to many things. But now, love the stars, the flowers and meadows and books and wood and... the list could go on and on. Reminds me that day when i was with Eve at the library. She was marvelling at how this book "14000 things that could make you happy"could be published. In it was 14000 different nouns thought up by the author(s). Just that. Period. Amazing! the wackiness of the world ha. It's a wacky world...

I know i've always had this problem. My posts are too long and i think the main reason that made it illegible(for some) is that my paragraphs are SSOOO long! To the extent that SOME think that the post is not gonna end. I'm gonna do sth(britney spears song haha. i'm full of crap) about it and hopefully everyone can read it with more ease and comfort ha.

By the way, the 2 comics i'm reading now is kareshi kanojo no jijou by masami tsuda and "Deathnote" by dunno who recommended by Little Rebel ha. Deathnote is really unique, i guess more manga are like that but if anyone is interested to read it free of charge, thru downloading, though you might wanna make donations to it, the site is:

http://www.stoptazmo.com/death_note/

I really gotta study for my geography NOW. Dammit, i've still got Limestone landforms, karsts, tourism, slopes, coastal areas and population geography that i haven revised! Goodness, bloody hell! b4 i forget, yest's MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE 3 is as always, quirky and awesome in a comical way. Not to mention the TWINS EFFECT HAHHAHA! It's stiill bizarre to me, as to how i got the pirated vcd. Abt a year ago, i borrowed a very big book and the discs was sumhow "clipped" in it. My overactive mind even thought it could be a bomb, arsenic or poison or maybe a voodoo curse of some sort ha.

So, me, Tyris and Xwei watched it tgt and we had loads of fun. There's this part near the end when the girl swallowed this thing that turned her into a vampire and her button burst and smattered the light hahahahhhahhha that's so L M A O FuNNY. tyris said she could still laugh after watching 10 times. So at that time, we rewinded and rewatched it for like 8 or 9 times? ha. I was laughing out loud yest. night again and my dad came out of the room and said sth about it. When i continued laughing at the absurdity of such a show, my daD looked like a lost boy hahahhahahhaaha and he kept emphasising that he din find it the least bit funny! So, to him, i'm a mad girl, his mad child hahahahahaaha...

Ok, i'm gonna be done soon, and um, LAUGH EVERYDAY! and i'm so happy HAPPY happy HAPPY!!! I feel the touch coming back!!! a brief idea of the touch: The touch to be able to use English, like being able to find and use the right words in exactly the manner you want. I lost it for some time, i dunno why. though i'm not saying my english is fanta-fabulous...

One reason: i dun read many different blogs nowadays. it's as if staring too long at the screen makes my eyes tired. But thing the touch is really cumin bac, cos i've started reading this girl's blog on frenster. I'll write abt her later. Bye!! La la lala, i'm gonna go study now, hopefully. Hee haw hee haa!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]