{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, December 11, 2005, @11:29 AM.
{ A photo journal?!! Maybe... But, i know... I DO MISS CHINA!!! }
sO i'm Back...

What's up? Ha... i know... Many things lying ahead of me that requires my immediate attention:
- My very messy and immense luggage that is calling out to me to unpack it
- My very resistible bedroom that's calling out to me to get rid of the mess it's in(i have so many books, be it story books, articles, magazines bla bla...)

I dun wanna say no more haha...

The idea of a photo journal came from Eve. She was telling me to take pics of everything interesting i come across during my China trip. I think it's really cool and nice and sentimental so i tried to do it. Most pics i took were of kids then hahaa... Not really...

What i meant was I'd started looking out for cute kids. (There are loads of them in China, i'm not kidding!) My collection of kids' pics just grew that way. As i really don't know which part to blog first, i'd start off with the very cute kids hee... I took over 600 pics ha, though i must say some are really shitty...

Another thing,

I DO MISS CHINA!!!
AND THE PEEPS, KIDS AND EVERYTHING,
THE PLACE, THE PLANTS...
oHH... we all feel that 10 days was a tad too short.

This is just a little something of what i feel... Cos the real feelings are much more than this, i dun really know how to start it off, my photo journal i mean. Here are the pics of kids... Enjoy!! They are so cute, like "rice balls"(acc. to Cybell)...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]