{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, December 22, 2005, @12:26 PM.
{ Pics... Enjoy! And happy BELATED bDAY to sasuke-lover:Venis-chan... :P }
These are almost all the pics we took. That's why i said in one of the pics' captions that the picture-taking time was short-lived. Though i personally think we should do more of such things. It's so fun right!!!! Yeah!!! *nods the whole world*

bad... i'm imagining things again haha... I realize i haven been working hard on my blog. Where's my photo journal??? I wan people to ask, but the only person i can be sure who would ask is Yeek. Thanks!!! For believing and liking my photo journal... though it just started and has a lil' bit in it.

I also need to note down Rach-chan's astonishing txts for the Jap cultural thing. Ha... it's really amusing. What an open and bizarre child...

b4 I 4get:
It happened at work yesterday. I asked 2 japanese what does "chikushiyo" mean? I learnt it from reading Naruto manga and i matched the hiragana characters from the manga to a list i have and that's what i got. It means "damn you" ha! The lady was shocked and went, "That's not a good word, who taught u that?" haha, told her it was from a show and she said it meant "Shit!"

I didn't have the courage to ask at first, cos Tyris was telling me that it's kinda rude or sth toa sk someone an uncouth/vulgar word but cos they were very polite and thanked us after their meal, i dared to do it after all and it felt great! Cos i'd regret if i didn't at least verify that word or do something i really wanted to do at that time. FEELS GREAT YEAH! TO DO WHAT YOU HAVE IN MIND and WANT TO DO!

ENJOY THE PICS PEEPS!!! eSPecialli TO flAMez...

we'll do such things again, venis-chan! or rather the Sasuke-lover ha. A HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO! Belated i mean... 28th Nov!!!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]