{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, May 18, 2006, @6:28 PM.
{ 3 movies in a week heh... }
WALALA! Woo hoo!!!!!!! MI 3 WAS UNBELIEVABLY WICKED! Great!!!!

I didn't know it'd be this thrilling ahha... I NEVER, NEVER, emphasis: NEVER wanted to watch it at first. After Poseidon with Cybell on Tue kinda on random, I felt the thrilling experience wasn't enough and was looking for more. That's why I decided to give MI 3 a shot ahah... Now I'm like reeling in the excitement ahah...

When we got out of the cinema, kinda dumb, stupid, funny and absolutely spontaneous things happen. It started with me trying to open the door of some doorway while laughing cos of this stupid txt Yeek received from an unknown person and it's really kinda funny, but I don't feel like explaining it haha... BUT IT WAS HELL FUNNY!

I was laughing so didn't really notice somebody there but then these 2 guys wanted to come in or sth. The tall guy looked amused aha, what a look to die for! ahha.. I think he's hot hee hee...

Then... For real! I've never wanted to pee so much in my life. Of cuz, there were other instances whereby I really felt my bladder would burst at any moment but today was the worst. Suck it baby! I had the urge to pee 2 times during Poseidon. What's wrong with me? It must be the water. But come on, water is really vital!

Back on track, this teenage couple who sat in front of us in the cinema just now was right in front of me as I reached the doorway of the washroom. The guy was trying to pass the popcorn to the girl but I intercepted them and the guy retreated. I jerked back and you know what I mean... Just some coordination problems b/w the 3 of us hahaa...

DEN... mET FARA AGAIN! We met her just outside the theatre and when she was in front of me in the Q in the washroom, she said I was stalking her... What the hell...

Anyway, it's my 3rd movie in a week hee hee... Naked Avengers after feeling pissed that can't watch Paradise Now at The Cathay Cineplex. That was more random than anything else. I didn't think I'd watch a Hong Kong flick? in theatres. It wasn't too bad though. It sorta touched me...

Alright, enough about all that. Back to fansubbing, got a deadline to meet and tmr's TALENTIME! We're PERFORRRRRRMMMMING!! aS guests... It sux. Cos we're like really left alone where no one wants to deal with us much. Then what's the use of getting us to perform? Well, honestly, I don't mind that much. At least the practices are fun and can help me relieve stress. HEE HEE! *victory sign*

Gotta go do a whole load of work. Oh ooops! I've got long overdue Chinese assignment that I owe my teacher ha.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]