{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, May 13, 2006, @11:22 PM.
{ Tmr is MOTHER'S DAY! }
tomorrow is Mother's Day!!!! Went for dinner at JP Crystal Jade with my family ahhaa... Met Eve and family. HAHHA! WHAT A WACKY MEETING! Her Mum even sorta admonished me for going clubbing yesterday ahhaha... It's funny... These things.

My ma kept saying she knew how to make the same dish and it'd be nicer ahaha... took some pics but they are in my pa and ma's phones so i can't upload it here ahaha... maybe i'll upload their pics for them some day ahha... And I didn't know my ma was this open, though not very open. She's not very much for the idea of me going clubbing but i told her as much details i could ahhah...

gonna post some pics of my cousins now. Look up!!! hahaa... and later, I'll see if i have time to post vesak day's outing ahhaa... see ya all... Woah, so many pics to post, that's why I'm actively blogging now. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]