{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, June 11, 2006, @8:42 PM.
{ More pics up!!! }
I've still got Talentime [19/5/06 Fri] pics, and Xmen: The Last Stand, movie date's pics(very few) on 6/6/06 Tue as well as some pics I took at Xenbar on 9/6/06Fri when I went down for training. Plus plus plus!!! Hee hee... All the pics taken yesterday [10th jun 06 sat], from Hailin's performance to my own performance at Stadium Green. Whew... So much work, and I'm stressed about not getting down to study off my brains... Talk more about that later...

Today isn't a very good day, but it improved after eating ice-cream and with Eve hahahah... Gotta really mug hard... I muz... It must be all because of my late night sleeping. I've been sleeping at 2 or 3 plus every night?morning? I don't know what you call it, but it just means I sleep in the wee hours. Real bad for health! X

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]