{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, November 12, 2004, @1:57 PM.
{ An Anecdote of a Homey Day }
Ok, the last 3 days of GCSEs are drawing near, but I’m like a storybook machine cos today is the date due for 3 books!!! And I'm left wif the last 1, so gotta finish it at home, unless I want to spend later in the Nat'l Library Board Jurong West branch at Jurong Point, the most popular shopping mall in Sg (as reflected on a newspaper cutting at the entrance by the auto doors, though i'm really baffled, i even wonder if the news article was made up.) And juz yesterday, I have that hollow feeling again, that feeling of not-knowing-what-to-do-in-life. I thought that was solved by reading Ardath’s “Reflections”, a reli gd self-help bk, reli got me thinking. Haix, I dunno why, is it normal? I mean for teenagers in this era to think in such a way, like we have no goals that are right within our reach, that we're still constantly searching for our meaning cum purpose in life, and all that self-realization thing.

N nw, the TV blokes are here to install a new TV set for my bro in his rm. My mom striked 4-D recently but it's juz bad news for me. Now, the whole SCV box is in his rm and cable TV is exclusively for him in our household. Hope he really knows what he wants, cooped up in a small rm with a screen showing cheesy soccer players, footballs and green fields day by day. Nw, I can't even sneak watchin MTV channels or Chinese talk shows when he's nt at home, cos he's bound to lock up the rm before goin out for his lame Boy's Brigade activities. Wad's worse is I still dun have a new CPU, so for now I still can’t download movies and dance mtvs and learn the steps…Cos I'll be literally reading comic strips appearing on my Windows Media Player instead of watchin a flowing video. It sux, but what can we do, I mean the young people of the nation who dun haf $$ of their own. Fine, this doesn't REPEAT doesn't apply to everyone, juz me aight!!! Every one satisfied?!!!

*Embrace your uniqueness.*

~^*kylagurl musings: "At least I dun haf the feeling of not-knowing-what-to-do-in-life nw.Yippee yo!! I knew it'd be gone as soon as it comes so as usual, it's juz dumbass Kyla worryin for nothing again. How many jobs shd I take on after the Os cos I reli want to do many things, like shopping, buying a new CPU if i can reli save up that much, the original SIMS 2 CD, buy Haagen Daz ice-cream and eat for all i want... But whr am i gonna find the jobs so anybody who manages to c this, inform me if there are any job offers k? And dammit, been havin difficulty breathing at times these few days, muz be lack of dance + leading a sedentary lifestyle now cos it's the exam period." *^~


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]