{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, February 26, 2005, @5:20 PM.
{ "I dun suck, you suck..."---to whomever that Anonymous could be }
Well, when Eve told me thr was someone who wrote that i suck in my second latest post, if u include this post as the latest post, I din believe her. That could only happen cos i haven been checking my yahoo mail and so i din get to see mails informing me of a new comment. So i dun admit i haf a lota free time, but i do haf the time to be curious and post this entry while my computer is happily lagging to piss me off, as always. Lovely...

So, i'm really curious as to who that anonymous was. So anonymous, if u dun mind, come forward and tell me who u are. Though i haf some clues, but they might be wrong anyway. So own up, this anonymous. I won't do anything to you, I can't, as a matter of fact.

Wow, it's getting late. I haf work at 6.30pm and i need to get my arse out of the house by 5.30pm if i dun want to risk my heart palpitating. So, ciao pple. Georgia Nicolson is really funny haha, dancing around with her hands in front of her as she made her way to the toilet cos her eyes couldn't open as there was too much glue on her eyelashes or sth like that hahha. Everything is juz so funy and i really LAUGH OUT LOUD at some parts. And i guess sometimes i write or tok in a sarcastic manner, because i am influenced by books,and the witty way in which the authors write their thangs'. Haha, i'm not sayin that i'm witty, though i would like to be a witty girl. I'm a girl, a young lady, but not a woman. I din mean to write the previous statement, but suddenly i juz wrote it, hence i'm crapping again to involve all this bullshit.

P.S. Everybody, READ BOOKS BY LOUISE RENNISON ABT GEORGIA NICOLSON, the many confessions by her, which is so damn funNy. The one i'm currently reading is "Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (even more confessions of Georgia Nicolson)"

1 Comments:

u r so lucky u still manage to find her books! i have not read a story book since...like too long i can rem..

ps:btw eve if u're seeing this.. u seem to be updating ur blog constantly but all i c is two entries of 2001. <.<

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 AM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]