{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, February 25, 2005, @12:12 AM.
{ I'm at Wongee's house now! The Lord of the Rings is so damn nice!!!! Woo hoo! }
Wooh lala,... it's been so long, my dear readers. Been really busy and the account Jon gave me has expired so i can't use the computers in school now. Leaving me left to tolerate the amazing speed of my computer in my home sweet home. Haix. xp But I din haf much time in the past too, anyway, really, i dun haf the time to stand my computer failing me when the words come out only after i haf typed the whole paragraph and i'd be dozing off to slp while i sit on my chair...

But anyway, i was in Msia for abt a week for CNY! It was great fun and we did many things, like *fetchin water frm a well, *playin mahjong for the 1st time and i lost abt RM12, great for a beginner though i know how to play the game a long time ago, *watched the pple who come distributing water for the villagers(sounds primitive right) cos there was a stoppage of water during the CNY period, *watched all the awesome fireworks!!!, *saw the many flowers Third Ba-Leong's(wife of my 3rd Uncle) mini-garden, really beautiful... and of cuz many other things. Oh ya, i also wrote on my journal 9 complete pages on the car back home, it's an irony cos i dun write so much at home or in somewhere where the ground is nt shaking n so. Plus, cried again when we left, like old times haha...

WEll, there was a weekend whr i was really depressed abt going to jc or poly to the extent that i cried after work at Palm Beach on 19/2/05(Fri), dun wanna mention the details. Juz wanna thank my frens for being there, as always. But basically i cry and laugh at the same time, so that's ridiculous behaviour in a way. Though it's rather relieving, at least i haf the courage to express myself freely and not keep all my bad feelings bottled up deep inside my heart as i've not had a good time for donkey's years!!! The main problem i cried was that i haf no frens in jjc, though that would be an insult to some pple like Synn and Pam, lolx, and some other pple. But it's better now, after i changed my attitude after that weekend or sth like that. I skipped school on Monday(21/2/05) haha, and um, got a scolding by Mom cos the teacher called her or sth. And na, the details are too much. And cried on that day too, so that's why i say i'm feeling so much better.

Kyra said that I'm depressed cos i'm stressed up and deprived of slp at the same time. This could only happen cos i work at Palm Beach for some consecutive days and din haf enough slp for a whole week, which actually accounted for my depression, and i'm depressed over social relationships. That is a good reason to be depressed for, as if. I'm juz wasting my body's resources and stress myself up and everything. So i'm really glad things are better now, as they always are. Bla bla bla, and i shd leave the computer now cos Wongee is juz beside me and hinting that i shd leave the seat-of-the-keyboard-bearer as she needs to blog too, hehehe, i'm so influenced by LOTR cos it's so fabulous!!!

So juz wanna mention i'm sorry for thinking that LOTR is juz bullshit cos thr was a time when everyone was saying that they slept while watching it. But the fact was i'm intrigued by it and the more i watched, my eyes grew bigger. I dun mean in its shape cos it wun but i juz wanted to say that it stayed open or sth like that hah. So woke at abt 1pm yest 24/2/05(Thu), skipped sch today too, though i din really mean it. But anyway, it's cos these 2 days, thu and fri are optional, i dun really noe the reason why cos eve has to go sch but the principal said so. Haha, eve's kinda scared i shd think? hmmm... cos she said the teachers are very upset with the absentees aha and there was 10 absentees on thu. She skipped sch too, u see.

So thr, a long enough entry. Readers, pls respond if u read my blog k. Sometimes, i really need to know i'm writing this like an author or sth and i actually haf readers. Hee, i know there are some pple who would come my blog on a regular basis but for pple who juz happen to come here by chance, pls leave a comment or sth. It can say i suck or anything. I juz want a response k? :)

One last thing hee hee, i haf many last words... Well, that day on 19/2/05(Sat) during love fiesta in school, Xiaoxia and Eve came and Xiaoxia sorta ask Jiayi if she thinks i'm crazy after i told them i was so fuckin stressed up abt social relatioships. Jiayi said yes, in my presence. Thanks JiaYi aka. Big Eyes ahha. (all the "i see" and "hw dare you" really funny aah) And then Xiaoxia was like asking Eve the same qn, and the Wongee replied, "She's always been like that." Though this time round, it was not in my presence. But that's enuf. Really enuf. As if it doens't mean anything if i'm not around. I really haf great and wonderful frens! :S

3 Comments:

hey u know wat? u suck yeah yeah yeah

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 AM  

>.> *glares at anonymous the obedient lamer who doesnt dare leave his name.*

it been a long time seen i saw u in person...anyway i am still reading ur blog, if u wanted to noe hu ur readers are... =D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 AM  

thanks for saying that im ugly man...

By Blogger lynneve, at 4:34 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]