{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, February 02, 2005, @10:01 AM.
{ Whew, I'm so glad!!! }
La la la, lu lu lu, actually yesterday, i typed a whole load of stuff only to haf everything cleared when i clicked on "publish post". So, pretty pissed off at that, but not now. Though i prefer the original... Hee hee...

Well first things first, I would like to say that I'm leading a happier life now, whereby i dun get that much mood swings these days. Though a few days back, i was moody, according to Amanda haha. But it's okay now, i know it, cos i feel it. I might not be laughing all the time, but this is called unseen laughter, which is actually delight or pleasure or peace in the heart. So, things really do pass, be it good or bad. And i'm PUDGY!!! I dunno why i suddenly included this, but i juz felt like it. And NO ONE CAN STOP ME!!!

Bla bla bla, did some shopping yesterday and yesterday is POTATO'S BDAY!!! MY BELOVED COUSIN!!! haha, was really tired upon reaching home yesterday. But anyway the shopping trip at watsons haha, bought vitamin C pastilles blackcurrant flavour for $3.50!!! Wah, i thought it was juz sweets but it turned out that they are vitamin c supplements or sth like that and u can only take at most 1 pastille per day cos 75mg is supposed to mean 250% of the recommended intake. But i din care, cos i ate 3, i juz love blackcurrant. HA HA, and in Guardian, i was looking at Genki tea, cos i really want to get rid of all the shit in my tummy which is bloated now. Though i juz shitted a few minutes ago in the school haha. Oops, sorry if i'm disgusting to some... But i still feel there's a whole lot of things inside.

So anyway, this lady came to approach me and i really hate these pple in Guardian, they turn pple off, so that's why Watsons is more popular than Guardian. She asked me if i was looking for slimming things, and i said no, juz for health. And she sorta forced me to go take a look at her product. Bla bla, and after she finished talking, i said ok, i'll consider. And she was like, "You dun want to buy?" with a rather irritated expression. I said ya and walked away. Man, was I happy to see that sort of look on their faces? haha... It's a waste-my-time look, and laughter rang within my head and whole body cos i was laughing internally haha...

Plus, the call to Potato, woah, i'm really cheered up. Cos before that i was on the phone with Eve, then Xiaoxia, and they had to hang up due to certain reasons and then i called Potato. Bla bla, den i haf decided to buy 3 bracelets, one for me, the other for her, and the last for Syjun, another cousin whom i love too. So it's like we're sisters or sth. It's cos i saw this "roadside" stall above the POSB bank outside Jurong Point and it was selling 1 bracelet for $5 and 3 for $10. Good bargain huh! Thus, i haf decided to go buy 2 pearl ones for me and Potato and another rabbit or star one for Syjun. hee hee, so hope i really have time to pop around JP to buy it after school ends at abt 5.30 for me, cos i haf make up for PE, bloody shit!!! So thr, ciao...

Happy Chinese New Year... I'm gonna keep repeating it till the 15 days are over hee hee...


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]