{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, June 28, 2005, @11:24 AM.
{ Farewell mantra and i'm really glad(in sch) one of the rare times... }
First things first, it went well in school yesterday and I feel closer with Cybell and HY! And we're just fooling around everyday ha... Eve is 'nerd', Synn is 'sporty', Pam is 'whore' or 'slut' ha. She prefers whore cos no one really understands upon hearing it the first time ha, which would come in handy if we were to shout 'whore' at her across the street where there are tonnes of people. Well, I gave myself 'prep' but it's not fun to say it out loud so we're thinking of other terms.

I suppose too, that i haven mentioned about the farewell mantra. It's this action that each of us will have to do when we bid our byes. Synn isn't really in love with hers, i dun really know how to describe hers too ha. Pam's is sth like a pose, one hand on the hip and the other behind ur head, and she'd do contractions with her shoulders and hips. Simply sexy! Eve is sth like using ur butt to write letters so her butt will be facing u when she says bye to you ha! Mine is i tilt my butt out, shake a few times, hit it and shake again. According to the viewers, they deem it as something outrageously uncouth, ha, but it's silly looking. So if you see anywhere in Singapore in the near future, as in u see a bunch of girls doing actions with their butts or bodies, u might even see struggling, you know you're watching farewell mantras!

Well, there was this incident, which was rather embarrassing for Pamela bcos she's embarrassed by it bcos of farewell mantras ha. And I do admit beating my butt as if hinting a "come-on" isn't that refined in public... Anyway, we were like bidding goodbyes at Boon Lay interchange, at Jurong Point. I demanded that all of us do it, and there was me, Synn and Pam. So each of us have to do individual ones to each person and Pam didn't want to do that. Might as well, a chance for me to show my brutality and force and prowess ha. She ran, as like the first time, I couldn't grab hold of her like the first time but my voice could grab her attention at least the first time. She was carrying this very attention grabbing red flowered bag and so I was yelling with all my might, "that girl with the white shirt, denim skirt and the big red flower bag, please stop that!" I must have been a lunatic psychopath at that time, but I din care. Synn was just laughing and i could see Pam cringe even as she was walking. HA HA! Well, the morale of the story is not to make kylagurl fed up or excited to the extent that she'd embarrass u in public. But that also meant kylagurl is in happy mood!

That's it for the incident, I'll talk about the first ones. We sorta invented it outside of school, when eve tried to be mischievous and cheeky and all those terms u call it and used her butt to say bye to us. It's funny but disgusting and we decided to think of diff actions for each of us so that was how it came about ha. Lurid, I admit... But anyway, the first major struggle we had. Again, we ended up at Jurong Point for whatever dumb reason I forgot. We were bidding goodbyes as usual, just in front of that buzz station which sells newspapers and magazines, we wanted Pam to do hers and she was like "NO! NOT IN PUBLIC!" and she started walking fast away from us. I reached out after her and grabbed hold of her backpack, so she was stuck there for sum time till the rest caught up. We practically forced her and I'm telling you how we STRUGGLED! Pam trying to escape from my chubby and small clutches (cos i have fat hands and short, stubby fingers) and me hanging on for dear life ha! So this is my idea of great prowess. HA HA!

Whew, hope you enjoyed the little introduction of part of what I do everyday ha. But sometimes, we'd forget about the farewell mantras when it didn't strike us. That's when we're tired, but I'm saying we muz really make an effort to remember, what wonderful memories we'll have! Oh ya, did i mention that we used to group hug cos it was so nice and we all missed each other at the start of jc ha... That's not that interesting but I was hoping farewell mantras would be something like a groupie hug which everyone looks forward to ha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]