{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, September 23, 2005, @10:08 PM.
{ Balance, balance, balance. Got over inbalance after a few days back to normal life. }
It's the weekend tomorrow again. Time really flies, u can't beat that! Finally finished reading the wonderful TRAVEL BOOK! iT'S amazing. I've grown thru it. Learnt more about the world definitely. I might consider fortune-telling one day. that book is really insightful. I'm NOT LYING! Think i'm trying writing a style in which a new fren of mine uses: Short and simple.(Ahhh! PuR*) But i realize I'm kinda talkative when I want to be, so I always drags on and on. Can't help it, who tells me to have an obsession with standard English, like the writing of sentences with perfect sentence structures and such ha. I definitely need to learn how to put a point across CLEARLY to do well in GP!(the killer!)

It has been an eventful week! I've chanced upON new forms of ENTERTAINMENT and it could jolly well be my hobbies in the future ha! You can call it fighting, or PUSHING! The main action involved is pushing with a rather intense force, till the victim retreats or is "uprooted".(as in moves back, not throw up in the air-->Yeeky!den go and eat dinner or rice or bee hoon...) Did that with Eve once and she noogied me(copied from the Sims2 ha) Fun... I'm just a psychopath who loves to be inflicted with pain (ah... it excites me ha!) and be simple and pure at the same time. Well, it's ironic. If i put them tgt at the same time, it will never happen i reckon ha. Enough of these weird musings for now.

Did i mention about my trip to Msia? Ok, i checked my blog and realized I did. So not gonna touch on that. Meanwhile, I feel like i'm enjoying lessons more and more, but my love of Econs can be further nurtured. Did i use nurture right? I especially love chinese lessons. I'm kinda scared i'll bcum a chinese freak but i dun think so... What makes u think that people who are really into Chinese are freaks? Ok, take it that i din say anything abt it haha... and i think chinese is very beautiful, as do all languages. But, sadly, acc. to the travel book writer, he says that China is already starting to throw away all the things that make their civilization different from others. He mentions that what makes Chinese so different from the rest is that they have managed to find the essence of everything, which is balance. It's like there must be a high, and then a low. It's a cycle. Like yin and yang, male and female, sun and moon, happiness and sadness and bla bla examples. So, Chinese have faced nature, life, death, everything in a very much DIFFERENT WAY from other civilizations. Hence, fengshui came up...

*~I wouldn't want to forget~*

I forgot what exactly we were talking abt after school today. But, HL and Y talked abt something like Monsters Inc. I din have the slightest idea wad they were on abt though i was indeed following their conversation. Den, I asked is it a cartoon? They both nodded and I said, "No wonder I dunno." That brought abt a chain reaction. Both of them turned to their right and started laughing. i dunno why the favouritism of the right side, but i think that's a preparation to laugh hahaah... So that's why we started talking about how some things are not funny to the person who did it or said it, but it's just pure joy for others in the vicinity who heard about it ha.

I dunno when it started, but sometimes HL laughs silently... aka. silent laughter haha... this is kinda funny if u see the "unexpectedness" of it. I think it's nice, brings out her mysterious characteristic and it reminds me of a cousin, Potato's Third sis, Raechal.(cos she does that sometimes) I was commenting about it and Y suddenly asked, "Why you like always in Xmas mood ar?" our faces both showed question marks and HL asked "Wad?" She totally shocked the nerves out of us(i dunno whad is this expression abt ha! I just wanna say it caught us by TREMENDOUS SURPRISE) by saying, "Silent night!" Can you all get it. *ROARS IN LAUGHTER AWHWHAHHAWHAHHA* If you dun, go and reflect on the wild streak and imagination in you!

Oh ya, before all that... the last lesson, GP.
Mr Shankar, one of my fave teachers let us off earlier and we stayed back to ask him some qns and ended up starting a little chat. Then Y decided to tell him that he resembles Drew Barrymore at the area below his nose. He was very much amused and gave out chortles of laughter haha... He even said, "Well, that's the nicest comment I've gotten..." N Hel was like, "But that's a girl. Wouldn't u think that it's not man?" His reply was, "Well, Drew Barrymore is an attractive woman. And I would prefer to look like a beautiful woman than an ugly man..." Haha... We lmao again ha. Recently, there's too much cases for lmao and it has brought back the balance in my life hahah...

I really must say how amazing and wonderful balance is. It's so important yet many people dun think much of it. Being able to change sadness, pain, grieve and wadever bad feelings to happiness, joy, and nice feelings as time passes. Balance is achieved. Ok, this is my own logic. But it's true that chinese believe in balance. If i'm anywhere wrong, pls tell me. Of cuz, there might be some people out there who are sad and miserable all their lifes. But there's NO one perfect situation in which everything is good or entirely bad. There will ALWAYS Be PROS AND CONS in every situation! Optimistic people see what they want to see, and that goes for the same for Pessimists.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]