{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, September 19, 2005, @9:49 PM.
{ My MSN nick is "infatuation is everyone's prerogative... why can't things always be so simple?" ->Weird! }
Got back from Msia yesterday. It was a short trip, over the weekend. It's fun, if you count being called fat by different people who've been calling it for a few years... Ha, well that's part of the fun actually. At least we PLAY along... Ha, we went back for a wedding actually. On the way, there was some things my bro had against my Grandpa. Not really against, but just some feelings that wasn't too pleasant, but i shan't elaborate on it cos it's bad to gossip and it's already so bad that it's like i just got a jab of a rather big dose of guilt.

I felt something rather funny. It's a peculiar feeling, I really dun wanna say much. This feeling is scary, as well as quirky. But, it's kinda sweet too hee. Talking it over with Potato on the phone just now and with friends earlier on in the day, but this is mostly from Potato: "That would be the kind of guy you admire deep down." I couldn't agree with it better. N it's a fact that "You won't have the person, and you won't lose the person too." Ha, so it's a kinda pleasant feeling, and considering that I only see the person for at most 5 times a year, it's pretty safe. Moreover, the feeling would just pass soon after.

Had fun taking the pics(as put up) just before we went to the wedding on Sun 18th Sep ha. Was being rushed pretty much ha, cos I'm one of the last few to bathe to get ready to go to the restaurant where they were holding it. There's this really hilarious woman wearing a Peranakan suit or sth. We thought she was one of the bride's relatives, but she was a worker at the restaurant in the end ha. She's really sporting, dancing and all that. I dunno if she enjoys that, but we did enjoy that ha. As usual, people would tell me to stop eating that much but all I eat all the vegetables and fried rice haha... In the end, we reached singapore at about 12.20am or so this morn... which is 19th Sep Mon hee haw... Den finished watching the MY DATE WITH A VAMPIRE III (i lurVE it!!! m_m) and read a bit of the travel book before sleeping at about 2.30am... so was dead beat this morn. Dun tell anyone *sheepish and sneaky look* but i went to sick bay for first hour to skip GP cos i din do homework during the trip in msia hee... then felt a little rejuvenated and it's so great that school ended at 12pm today!!! Yippee! Cos afternoon classes was cancelled ha.

More about the boy Jian An. Do you think he's cute? I forgot how i knew them. Think it was a wave to all 3 of them one day goodness knows how many years ago, maybe 1, 2 or 3? I really dunno haha. I know that scares the shit out of some people, especially kids. They get so shy that they just look u straight in the eye for one sec before they turn their attention elsewhere, guess it's they can't bear to look at me or sth ha. So, I'm really glad that him and his bro (i seldom see his sis) dun ignore me. Coincidentally, I get to see the youngest of all, which is Jian An more often so I smile at him n talk nonsense to him at times ha. Though it's very rare ha... N the friend of my cousin, I know he's called Daniel, is so CUTTEEE!!! hAHHA, he really livened up the atmosphere when they went to get the bride from her house on sunday morning haha... So funny, no wonder his son also so cute. I really cannot help but mention it...

... I must remember these things, night-patrolling with a cousin, a case of mistaken identity during the night patrolling by another cousin ha(who was pretty embarrassed and got laughed at by another cousin who got to hear of that story later ha) "FAt Girl" murmurings in my ears by a not very tall cousin ha, "dai lou bear"->typical Msia Ah beng but not really ah beng. Haha..., snacking on prawn crackers late at night, ok and a very polite teasing, "Ah ger, you have grown shorter", which means I'm fatter... haha... They dun let me eat mooncake tooh ha.. and a praise by my aunt, and 2 defendants of the "fat"(me) victim.... Haha...

But anyway, today is not really a study day. and I'm so glad it's pretty much over, but gonna do some studying later. Procrastination is not a way of resolution anyway. Hope Pam does well with Peter Pan ha! Oh ya, before I forgot, there's this really cute Pri. Sch girl who went "One, two, three, four, FIVE!" when she was waiting for the traffic light to turn green man so she could cross the street. Guess she and her lil' bro almost went berserk and it's just SIMPLY JOY to watch their Mum trying to control them ha...

1 Comments:

In addition to low prices, many Install Direct TV offers include FREE installation and equipment. check out my site on Install Direct TV

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]