{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, October 07, 2005, @12:05 PM.
{ Bad dream---Glass door, People chopping... }
To be honest, i'm a scaredy cat. I dun dare to watch horror shows until recently, but i only selectively watch it and i only watch it when there are people with me. That's why i can be very scared of my dreams... I've realized that whenever i sleep at 4 or 5, the dreams that i have are bad ones, and i very often feel as if i'm not sleeping. (There was once that happened in either sec 3 or 4, i was doing hw till 3am and i slept immediately. The dream was so freakish, of monsters chasing me---i was still horrified when i woke up. I asked mrs thai about it in school and she said it's cos my mind is still very active after finishing homework, so imagination runs wild)

There are previous not-that-nice dreams too, but i'm gonna move away from there. But, yesterday i was telling this dream to my parents, i had it on Thu morn, cos i slept at 4 plus in the morning, and it's like the first time since prehistoric times that i felt my parents really listening to me, not just hearing. My mum even laughed and commented that i must have read too many comics and my dad was saying i was under the influence of Sims, cos I said the house that i dreamed up of had many stairs all over the place.

The dream sort of started in a new house. That is my new house and i had just moved. I was in my new room with Pam that morning The window is so big a piece of glass, it took up a whole side of the wall. Suddenly, i caught sight of 2 people in grotesque,bloody masks walking past. Then, it's as if they saw us and came running towards the window. We tried to pull the curtains but realized there was no curtains. Immediately i ran to the next room to get my Dad. He came running into my room with a chopper and the window became something like a balcony where the men could climb in.

The next scene was of my Dad chopping at something with haste speed and fury might. It's like what happens in cartoons, whereby the action is repeated and u can't see exactly what's moving frantically, the reason is the motion was going too fast, like the swish of wind. Then, the men wearing the gruesome masks fell off and that scene ended. To me, it seemed as if my dad finally had a chance to use his skills. He learned karate and think i've heard him mention when i was young that he feels he has regrets, that he wasn't once in a real situation where he could fight baddies face to face ha.

So maybe that was why he was the person chopping the baddies in my dream.

There are other scenes but i dun really wana elaborate on it and i have to go to school for the china trip meeting now. Adieu peeps! Catcha later... Like how Ash Ketchup catches pokemon hahahahhhhaahhahahahahhahahahhaaaa... N Pam, rmb this, i know ur characteristic. Just wanna put a note here so i won't forget in future. Shooting daggers at SASA, E wagging her tongue.

Guess i really have to stop sleeping late. Oh ya, one more reason could be that i din on the air-con on Thu morning, cos if it's quieter, u'd be more peaceful?

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]