{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, November 09, 2005, @1:46 PM.
{ Jaded is not the word, feeling rotten is better... }
Been feeling stressed up lately. That's why i get snappy or irritated fast? It must be the lack of sleep, the lack of time spent with parents and it's sad that only when i get to see them less, then i'd long to see them more. PW is finally over! Ha, not that i put my heart and soul into it most of the time, but i did put in lots of effort for my OP(oral presentation) alright? I'm also very glad that I got to know Turk(R*d) better thru this ahha.. Thanks ar...

Guess I've never mentioned that I've started work at this small noodle restaurant(sth better than a hawker centre) in Holland V. It must be hard on both my mind and body. I feel so tired every night as I go home, on the way back to my house, with feet promising to just collapse and not walk home. It's then that I feel grown up, that I know i won't have my parents all over me to make sure I get home safely and comfortably. That is why, I feel my determination at night, when I force my feet to bring me home...

Friends and relationships haven been too well. But, some have got better like the one with Yeeky, but others have gone down but went up again. Contradicting? You are baffled? I want you to be...

Yesterday was even worse. My frens were being utterly racist. I admit I dun really like that someone as well, but I feel there ought to be a limit. A little bit of making fun or teasing is enough, while more and different ways thought up to do it is too much for me. Which was why, I just succumbed to my quiet self, for fear of blowing up or expostulating like bursts of explosions.

Moreover, I know i'd better shut up or what i say won't be very nice on the ears. This shows that i indeed know myself to a little extent? But at that instant, I felt disappointed at my frens. In fact, the fear of losing my frens almost stopped me from writing the above statement, but i feel that i've got to be real this time round.


Moreover, I was VERY tired, having just slept an hr or so the previous day due to doing PW's Insights and Reflections (I & R) late in the night or rather very early in the morning after getting home from work. The reasons i get irritated so easily.... AHHH... Slept on the bus home.
Now, I'm gonna continue about Aaron haha... Look up, or rather scroll up.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]