{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, October 30, 2005, @9:35 AM.
{ Hell! What is happening? And I'm lazy nowadays... }
I feel kinda lazy to blog nowadays... that's Y i haven blogged for a few days.

It was partly due to the week that just passed... It went by SSOOO fast! The average time I reach home is abt 7.30pm with the exception of fri at 3+pm. Fri's the last day of sch but frankly, i dun think there's much of a difference since we have to go back in the hols(cos of CCAs or Grad Night Comm stuff). It's not like we'd really go berserk like in pri sch or lower sec cos we know it's the hols n we dun have to think about sch for once in the wonderful hols.

I've decided not to try including every single thought of mine into my blog. It's really tiring to try do sth that i know is almost impossible cos there's so much that happens everyday. Hence, I'm set to try and let some things pass.

The whole of yesterday: Reading and watching tv and a little bit of com activity in the morn as well as dance. Rather enjoyable, it's been a long time since i had the time to sit down and do sedentary activities for most of the day. But, hell! I wanted to watch "KANG XI LAI LE", it's this Taiwanese talk show that has Xiao S as one of the hosts but i overslept and couldnt' wake up when i took a real snappy nap.

Oh ya, my Pa is in Genting with his frens now. I make him sound like a teenager ha. He's coming back later at night, i think when My date with a vampire 3 starts!! Woo hoo! It's like some things make me look forward to Sunday. It makes all the other days in the wk acceptable and easier for me to make it thru.

Talked to my ma in Hokkien on Fri nite and she really laughed pretty much cos i make it sound so amusing cos i'm only used to hearing it but never saying it out much. I also enjoyed myself when i talk to Synn in that dialect in school at times. Rmb: "Ass hole" ahha...

The point is: It suddenly made me feel closer to my mum in the car park as we were walking to the food court at Pioneer Mall. Guess this is just one of the very amazing but unexplainable stuff in the world. That is why I'm not gonna resist speaking in Hokkien just because it sounds rather uncouth at times ha.

What happened at the food court:
I was ordering food from the vegetable rice stall. As I paid at the counter, this bigger-sized(Bs) man asked, "You want any gravy?" I said,"The potato gravy." He replied, "Huh? Very far leh..." he meant very far from him. In return, I said nvm. But he replied, "The tofu's gravy can?" I was like ok ok.

As i waited, this smaller-sized man(though not v. small) wearing a cap asked me, "Did he bully you?" I was like "Nooo" and it sorta made him excited or what and he said, "If he did, I'll bully you, together with him..."

Holy COW! That was kinda REVOLTING! but kinda funny when u think about it. When i took my change and food and turned to leave, Bs said,"Never say thank you ar?" I had no choice but to thank him and before i could leave, the smaller-sized man said, "What about me?" I said it again and went back to my mum feeling that these people are seriously deprived of a social life... or kids. In particular, ME. Which is why they simply couldn't contain themselves when a kid of 17 buys food from their stall. Hell, what is happening?

Here, Yeeky, i just wrote an entry. Dun really know what to write so just some random thoughts again. As what Pam says, i have a very "random" family where many entertaining stuff happen. Rmb, Shuen, the spilt rootbeer and went to toilet, use the pencil to "tu" my brother's leg hahaa...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]