{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, December 24, 2005, @12:50 PM.
{ I LOVE KAKASHI-SENSEI TOO, other than IRUKA-SENSEI! }
Did this at http://www.narutofever.com Was really glad about the results ahha... Iruka Sensei!!! Though i love kakashi-sensei, i think i'd prefer iruka's personality in the long run. But, KAKASHI-SENSEI, AISHITEIRU!!

NarutoFever.com Love Compatibility Test

---++0oo_+++-----

I'll really do a photo journal. Just wait, u all... I think one main reason i dun mind putting it off is cos the pics won't escape from my com unless a virus comes and sweeps them away. That will be bad if it happens.

But... I'll still post them later when i have the luxury of relaxing and posting them up. There are too many types or different kinds of sections or classifications i could put the pictures into so it'd be best if i think all of them through and which way is the way to present them to all my dear photo journal readers haha... *thinks: If there are that many*

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]