{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, December 14, 2005, @11:23 PM.
{ i MUZ be on A lucky, HAPPY STREAK }
It's kinda hard to contemplate(as if i was sad in the past), but it's true i'm happier these days. I feel better, that's for one. I reckon it must be the good sleep i'm getting nowadays. I get tired at an earlier hour and i go to sleep and wake up the next day, feeling really refreshed. My sleeping pattern becomes more regular. That is great... Muz be China's work again hee.

Conclusion::: China really does good for ME!!! :p

Just got back from Dance Farewell 05' for my secondary school dance mates. It WASN'T that EXCITING but it ended fine. It's been so long since i've been THIS CHATTY! Before i went to China, i was sorta morbid and in a mood that's not that "explosive" or over-chatty(must be repetitive work in YCY).

For the first time, i really had so much energy that i could stay awake until 11pm.(it's not exactly the most marvelous feat but i haven been able to do that for such a long time) But, haha, i didn't have a watch so i didn't really keep track of time. Maybe. That's the case for today.

All in all, had fun with the girls!!! Yee bee!!! Ha, that's my mom's SMS language for Yeah or sth like that. It's like old times.

Oh ya, went to Swensens for lunch today. Our Grp A teacher, Ms Ng treated us hee hee. At first, we thought we were only treated for ice-cream, so 4 of us shared 2 shares, spaghetti aglio olio and fish baked rice. (Moi, Yeek, Km, Rui) In the end, when we wanted to pay for the bill, Ms Ng told us to keep our money. That ended in us regretting not ordering more haha. Typical human greedy nature hee hee...

By the way, i was in purple today. I really used to like THAT COLOUR!!! when i was younger. As i grew up, i realized many people around me liked it and i never said that's my favourite colour anymore. "MY fave colour" was blue, red then now green ha. BUT, IT'S A FACT I DO LUrVE THAT COLOUR TOO!!! :)

One weird thing, the 3 other girls said it's as if i purposely dressed up for today cos i looked the most dressed-up. Though i was like okok, ya ya, i felt that this was the way i normally dress. The times when i really put in effort to dress up, ha, no one even commented.

Conclusion::: Have i GLOWED AFTER CHINA?(more people complimented on the improvement of my complexion hee hee)

OR

DOES PURPLE accentuate me? DOES PURPLE PERK me UP??? :P =)

Alrighty, talk about China next time. I gotta watch Naruto to stop Synn's nag nag and NAG! HAHAH

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]