{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, January 21, 2006, @3:13 PM.
{ Singing session with Synn and Jennifer hee! plus the very weird DREAM.. }
It's confirmed, i'm lazy to blog these days.
Maybe fatigue is included...
mAYBE NOT, COS i'm blogging now again ha!

Went singing with Synn and Jennifer yesterday hee. :))) Felt a bit weird at first
but realized that e part of my brain that ctrls madness was very active and the part of e brain tat ctrls shyness was being overpowered like that ha!

We just went HAYWIRE in there! Like standing and jumping and butt-twisting+shaking(for Synn!) on the seat ahha. Jennifer's signature move is hands and feet clapping ahha...THAT WAS really funny!think she looks like a too grown-up baby with that move(?) Mine was just swaying around and trying to follow mtv's dance steps. hha...

though i dun really like jolin, i think i'm starting to like her(mayb the rebel will throw a chair at me) ahah, but even Synn says she does too ahhahahah... Cos we did have fun singing her song. "zhao Pai dong zhuo" the one that goes "up up, da da da" "up up dadada" or sth like that haha. The dance moves very easily to follow n makes u high when u do it haa...

Mmm... so had fun in the end, though we were kinda desperate, poor lasses--> us ahhaha... praying more money would surface and appear to us as we searched in our wallets.Cos we had to pay an extra 14 bucks for 2 drinks if we wanna extend our time to 1 more pathetic hour![What the bloody HELL! (~_~)] !uNScRupulous BUSINESSPEOPLE but wad to do, we sorta love singing. At least, i'm sure I DO!

~*~*~
\Now, about the very real and weird dream!/

We were in some exhibition place where u could buy stuff from. I walked past a Body Shop mini-shop and saw no one there. Saw 2 combs thr(They haf these very nice combs that are good for the hair. *Muz be i wanted it when Eve bought it that time* I took them...

All was fine until we got to the exit. I started to feel that the security guards were on alert. Caught the eye of one of them and i started running for my life! Went outside and found myself at a dead end where the dark sea was below. Everyone(i'm not sure who they are, just pple i know, includes my famiy and relatives) I jumped down and Spiderman saved me!

After that, there's this guy who's my bf and he ran with me, tgt with his younger sis.*muz be after the session yest. aft GP where we talked abt elder bros and younger sistas-->Yeek and Cybell shd know* I dunno how he looks like but he's those type of rugged guy, with a bit of tattoos and wears faded-off jeans. *Muz be watching Love Concierge whereby Alex Toh is the kinda guy i sorta admire cos they do whatever they want and is the rugged type hee (^_^)*

So, the trio ran and ran, till we reached NTU, this university around my place. We tried seeking refuge from the dorm thr. Stayed for a while and Sth weird happened. I saw Cybell thr sayin she doesnt know why she's doing what she's doing as she has A levels this yr and she's like stupid to run away like a fugitive with me.

That's not all.


We(not with Cybell, but the guy and his younger sister) ran again and this time we sorta ended up at e other 2's late father's fren's house. He's a police officer and i dunno why i just went up. Not long after, they told me that my parents were coming to get me and i was wondering if i had to turn in myself. They said yeah i had to and i'm like "do i have to go to jail?" they went,"do you wanna go back with ur parents even if u knew u had to go to jail?"

think that scared the wits outta me cos i really can't imagine myself in jail though i've thought that it wouldn't be too bad after all. but still, i'm scared... Think that woke me up and the dream ended there, but not before i saw Yeek's face as the younger sister.

But i'm sure she's not the younger sister, i had the feeling that i din know that person. *Muz b sch startin and i've been seeing too much of Yeek and Cybell.*

All in all, REALLY WEIRD! and it's been long since i had such a dream where everything is as fresh and clear as it really did happened. But i'm really scared to steal things. So i'm not gonna do that eveR! Oh ya, my bf was sorta helpless in that part too though my feelings were that i enjoyed my times running away with them! ????!!! What the HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]