{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, January 11, 2006, @12:28 AM.
{ wHAT THE HELL? missing pple now?(i mean the kind whereby u feel u lost sth) }
Been pretty lazy to blog recently but after reading Pam's blog after a very long time, i suddenly miss Grad Nite Comm and our fellow dance mates ha! "Good things nv last" or sth like that was said by Ann Darrows in King Kong. Just watched it. The weather has been raining lately, but no fog ahha...

Just sent off Han and Grandpa in their coach to Msia. Feeling kinda calm and collected now, mayb even a little cold. Towards Potato... It's what Han said about her that left me in a self-contradictory state? That one thing bad about her other than her bad temper is her lack of respect for others. I couldn't really think of any epitomes whereby she manifested it at that time of discussion except her attitude towards old relatives like her grandma and our shared grandpa.

Regarding her grandma, i was taken aback at first when i became aware of such things and felt that her grandma would really be sad at her granddaughter's hollering and yelling at. Then, as i see more of them after staying at their house whenever i go back to Ayer Tawar, i came to realize that it's just the way different pple get along with each other.

Anyway, enough of negative feelings towards someone. Do you sometimes feel that the ways of the world are too complicated for u to ponder too much over that you just wanna get it out of ur mind and not think about it at all? That's how i feel whenever i try to work things out in my head but no avail. I'd get furious after it so it's pretty sucky. So again, i wanna get this out of my mind and not think about it at all. I can feel "fury" looking me up again..

Lemme see wad else. Oh ya, realized that w/o Han, or Orange as known to some of Flamez, i kinda miss it. We can talk about quite a lot of topics and it's only after his visit here this time that i realized it. But again, there are some things we dun necessarily agree on, like my beloved green Esprit sweater and any pair of black pants ahha...

Well well, memories. Me pairing up with him during soccer, winning kelvin and HChuen which made them have internal conflict ha, the discussion about the "weather", he clearing up my food cos he eats most things and i dun n on n on...

Been lazy or slacking much. Procrastination is the exact word cos i just keep putting things off. AH~! CAN'T CARRY ON LIKE THIS! Current specs now are really screwed but they are in a better condition after some handling by Ngee Ann Poly's spec shop uncle. I lost my temper on Sun night cos of certain issues(like can't cycle to sch) or i'm just feeling rotten at that period of time. You may just call it mood swings...

I just had to let it out by yelling in the middle of the night. It was already after 1am i think ahha, shd be Mon morning. That's why i shouted out of my window like "Damn", "Ta Ma de"(chi. version of damn), "fuck", and i forgot what. After that, i turned and threw myself on my bed, w/o the memory of putting my specs thr a moment ago. My poor specs had to withstand e weight of my immense body. I even teared a lil' bit of the bedspread, which was why i was must more pissed.

In the end, i reli had to do it. Bumped my forehead against the wall to get some pain. It's like slashing ur wrists or other parts of ur body though u hurt urself in the process. I finally understand why some people do it after trying similar attempts to numb myself too?

Alright, will stop here as i need to just remind myself of another case of loss of temper. Made specs straight after sch on Mon at Rach's poly. Cos it was raining, the umbrella was spoiled at one corner and i alighted at the wrong bus stop too. Suck it!

Gonna get new specs from Rach-chan on Sat when we meet up for shopping trip though i'm not sure if i'm really gona shop. Shit, haven transferred money into Rach's bank ahah! THANKS RACH AGAIN! the LITTLE REBEL XP

p.S. I think red specs is indeed rather ubiquitious and used by many others. This thought was further backed up by Rach-chan. In the past, i'd definitely deliberately not buy it. But i realize that i shouldn't care about what others use as long as i like it. Really... This idiosyncrasy has caused me to miss out on many things i really would like if i din care about what others use or do. Just another reminder for myself that my thoughts would eventually work themselves out. Like how i thought so much about the weather, and in the end, it wasn't as bad...

p.S.S here are some more pics from China trip. Guess i really need to make myself do bit by bit, my photo journal i mean. So enjoy. Though this is just the tip of the ice berg. The first part of our trip, the starting haha... Hope i can do my photo journal in this manner slowly though i'd categorize the pics ahha... It's all up to me. It's my photo journal after all aha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]