{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, June 12, 2006, @9:42 PM.
{ PHOTOS UP AGAIN! 6/6/06 pics }
photos up again!

Uh, and I only studied in the afternoon after I woke up at 1 plus today. Argh! Wanted to wake up to go for a morning jog with Xiaoxia and Eve at 8 plus turns out none of us woke up! wahahha... Cos all 3 of us slept after 2 haha... Hope I can continue my studies later, now is pics posting time! I've still got a lot I wanna share.

Oh yeah! SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE season finale for the 1st season finally ended! I really have to thank the show! It always inspires me, whenever I watch it, I'd feel that I really wanna learn all there is to dance in the world. Cos in the past, I was very much against contemporary and though I've been learning ballet (sorta in between lessons), I still didn't like it that much and almost only liked hip-hop. But now, I lurve jazz! hee, it's like jazz is more exciting, cos it's even harder than hiphop, for me, i mean... Come on over, season 2 of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!!! YIPPEe!!! 8)

All these were taken on 6/6/06 (Tue), after our GP common test [for me, eve and pam, and I'm so glad the Common Test is over!!! yippee ^_^], we went to JP for a movie date with xiaoxia haha... XMEN: THE LAST STAND. Our fellow secondary sch classmate was going to go off to the States for his studies and we sorta bid him farewell in JP. Xiaoxia even made a card for him and got me to bring it to my school for those in my school to sign in it. She's really thoughtful enough to make such things. :)

About the movie, I think it's nice, but not as nice as MI3! I really think MI3 has more twists and turns and it really gives me an adrenaline rush. I was in cold sweat at the end ha! On the other hand, in the midst of Xmen 3, I even had the leisure to look around me and saw all the many attentive faces ha. It was hilarious! I also felt sad for those who didn't want to make the most out of their 7 bucks by leaving before the credits were over. The lights weren't even on la! haha...


Ha, as you can see, Si Yuan is really tall! The card Xiaoxia made for him...



A group picture. Farewell, my fren, SiYuan... Good luck!

Heee hee... We walked home from JP. This is taken
outside Pioneer Mall's Mac, like we're tourists.
It was a shock to see Patty Pat Pat there,
thanks for taking our picture for us! m_m

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]