{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, November 12, 2004, @3:52 PM.
{ Yum, Blackcurrent Jellies!!! ^_^ }
Hoho, been snacking on Bairong Grape biscuits since the morn til the aftnoon. Ha, the whole packet's gone now. Been reading people's blogs for the past hr or so, haven finished reading my last date due book!!! Ahh, i'm in a frenzied mode now, ha, juz kidding. Juz made a solution of blackcurrent jelly crystals and water, put it in 3 different small bowls and it's sittin in the fridge nw, hopin that it won't turn into jelly cos i'm the NEMESIS of jellies. I juz LURRVVE dem to the CORE!!! The last time when i made konnyaku jellies, my parents weren't reli great supporters of it, my bro was neutral. But this time round, i noticed little blue and purple particles in it, hope they are not toxic cos this is the 1st time i'm trying out this brand of jelly crystals haha...

Really hope dey'll be of a firmer texture though.The ingredients list included gelatin. I've searched for it on the net and thr's a website that stated that it was made of dead animals' bones,especially frm that of cows. I wonder if it's true and can anyone out thr tell me whether they're detrimental to health or can they reli lubricate joints and prevent athritis?(saw the lubricating part on a different website.)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]