{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, October 22, 2005, @12:57 AM.
{ I'M BACK, ready or NOT!!! i CRINGE at myself... }
I'm BACK, finally. Ready or not... Oh my, i cringed at the "Ready or Not" haha...
Though i've just stated it in m y T A G, i would still like to repeat the reason why i've not been updating or online.

My brother's compulsive obsession with the computer has just almost ruptured my parents' blood vessels. Coupled with his recent aggression and utter rudeness, my parents finally decided to do something. That is keeping "THE THINGY". "THE THINGY" is rectangular and has 5 places for 5 plugs. I really have no idea what the human race call it, so pardon me for the unsightful description... ha.

Now, my bro can only stay in his room all day and watch cable TV, causing himself to be a green-eyed monster what with watching all that grass on soccer fields. He's got no life, hope it changes in the near future though or else i dunno what's he gonna do...

Guess it's my crying over the gone newspapers on Thu night... *sobx* I'm reminded... My dad had already wanted to let me use the com by providing the "thingY' but i was too caught up in myself that I was a complete spoilt lass and refused to talk to my dad on the phone when he called.

But, he just got the "thingy" for me after I reached home at 9 plus and started eating yesterday! That "unnatural" face was stuck right in the place of his face, and the only other person i've seen with this expression is Eve. I hate it, kind of, but i really dunno how to describe it. In short, it's just something like... I really dunno... forget it, understand if you do, if u dun, go eat ur own shit. HAHAHHAHHA, JUST kidding!!!

Well well well, let me explain about the newspapers. Told Cybell yest in school and she was like "So you cried over a newspaper article..." i stopped her before she continued and said, "No, it's cos my mum took most of the newspapers to her school, all UNREAD by ME!" It came as no surprise when laughter erupted straight after.

I know it's ridiculous. When i was recovering from my crying mess on Thu night, i felt like a LOSER again, real pathetic. Wadever... It's over now and it wouldn't be much of a surprise if i were to tell you that this is not the first time i cry over newspapers. My mum has done things like this to upset me from time to time.

Let me gauge, once in a few years?? though i just do something to make her mad in a few seconds probably? What a distinct distinction? I'm writing crap again haha. It's like im' out of the cage, and i'm free to do whatever i want haha... I mean in the cyber world.

Not gonna say much more, just that i'm feeling a lil' better about "the peacock"... Will tell you all later. THANK you eve!!! so MUCH! I wanna say "love you, Eve", but i know she'd not talk to me again for the rest of tmr at least haha, if i did say it out right to her, cos it's just so very cheesy. But, i really need to thank you for being such A GREAT LISTENER! YOU GET THAT??? yokatta(tat's great!) I dun see the link too ha. I think it just sounds kinda similar. *_-

Before i stop my fuckin hand, I would like to say that on Wed (19/10), there was a shooting at my school. Not the guns, it's the TV. We'll appear on national tv, ha, spot me if you live in Singapore on Channel U at 8.30pm or u have access to Singapore tV in a foreign land, though i really dunno why in the world you would do that...

I'm the only one who sits right in front of the hosts who's wearing a yellow sleeved t-shirt. I seriously dunno how's it gonna be like cos i might not be able to watch it next wed(26/10) cos of a performance at a nearby CC for Jap students! AhhhH!! that is so fun right???!!! bet you wanna change places with me, but pls reconsider cos of "THE PEACOCK" n my fatty fatty arms ahha.... ahaha...

Bye... i'm leaving. Heave sighs of relief. I can't believe myself, to be so lame always...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]