{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, October 10, 2005, @10:14 PM.
{ "That's CHIC" will be my new catchphrase and i'm a loser now!!! }
I feel like a loser now...

I find it amusing that i already had whatever i wanted to write in mind. I just felt depressed all of a sudden. Feel that i'm so far away from my parents and they dun really know me, especially my papa. It's like i feel like a PATHETIC CREATURE(reminds me of pri. 5 when this teacher uses this phrase to scold the boys) Now, the song playing in the earphones is "hou niaO" by S.H.E., which sounds kinda melancholic, which made it worse again. Had a very long chat with Ris v. early this morning on MSN, about SDF.

SDF is sth i just came up with after going to EVe's house on Sat for her bday. It's the "Sudden Distant Feeling" Syndrome, and apparently i'm disturbed by it for now. There are so many people whereby the syndrome is active, I'm nt sure about how to use the word syndrome, so pardon me, english masters/mistresses out there. Though i had a LOveLY chat with Pam this afternoon while waiting for her OUAP briefing about shopping, i was really happy then but now i'm not that delighted. Sucks...

Ok, now is Evonne Hsu's "Da Feng Chui" playing, woo, suddenly feel very hyper. Told you i was weird and mood swingy and changes fast from mood to mood. Good in a way that i recover and pick up myself very fast, but i feel sad and down to the utter gutters(trying to rhyme) just like that too. THIS IS A WACKY WORLD! I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING NOW! but there's no place in singapore where i can go to, i'll get whacked by whackers, that's what will happen to me. Ha, i feel like a non-chalant kiddo here trying to look at life right its face, as if i'm 70 n not 17...

N i had an urge to FALL IN LOVE! i FEEL disgusted saying this here, cos i did in my personal diary yesterday... Must be all the love comics that i read recently and my sudden compulsive obsession with watching TV, I'm a tv addict, so pathetic. that word:"tv addict". The fact that i slept past 3 for the past 2 weeks or so on average REALLY DOESN'T HELP! That(fallin in luv thingY) was the root of my depression abt 30 mins ago, but i'm fine now. Though i felt that i should call Potato immediately for a perk-me-up when i felt depressed straight away, i wanted to write out pathetic feelings of a miserable, pathetic me now.

Ok, i'm done, suddenly feel so much bet'er. WHEW! I JUST WANNA SCREAM, but it's suffocating i can't. At the most, i'd be clutching my throat and trying to get a shriek out while covering my mouth? I have GONE HAYWIRE! WHAT A HAYWIRE WORLD! oh my, i'm ridiculous and i'm just so CONTRADICTING! can all the things in the world stop being so sucky for once!or twice. IT JUST SUX.... BLOODY WORLD!

Done with the cursing and swearing... Guess i need to talk to potato real fast now, i'd really blow my top and start wailing and crying like a BIG, OVER-GROWN FAT BABY!!!! if i dun get some sedatives(potato in this case) for now... Gotta run, ciao... That's chic! Well, decided it to be my new catch phrase after watching an ad for Elle mag's 20th anniversary. Hee haw...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]