{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, November 09, 2005, @2:20 PM.
{ AARON IS A HUNK! a baby-faced and small-faced hunk ahha... }
Hi kylagurl...
I really enjoy work because if not, i'd not have such experiences and memories. Aaron is a hunk, that's for sure. A very nice and polite one... Friendly too.

He's this guy who came to the noodle restaurant and asked for beer. Later, he wanted baby squid. We were already discussing about him with our facial expressions and the direction our eyes went. Our inherent instinct was at its work again, cos we wanted to know where he's from. Ok, i admit, it's me. That's my inherent instinct haha...

But we were pointing fingers at each other to ask him cos he was almost always on the phone and i felt that he was from England, or rather UK, whereas Synn thought he was from Sweden. Then both eve and tyris felt that he was from the States. It was when we were ready to get off work den he went to the counter to return the half-finished squid[so poolite n NICE of HIM!!!! :)]

Aha, i saw my chance and just asked, "BY the way, where are u from?" "From England." I couldn't keep the "Yeah!!!" in me and just let that out and he was confused and amused i think cos he asked, "Why?" Of cuz, I told him i had a bet with my frens on where he was from and he was excited and asked, "So did you win any money?" Ha, i gave a sad face and said no. But, i ran towards where my frens were and told them he was from England and he wanted to go to the washroom too so he was behind me.

Ha, den it was us conversing with him in that limited space and I'm telling you, he's so attentive and the way he looks at you and talks just makes u feel warm. He was travelling around and he's going to Australia next, says he lives with his frens in different countries. Ah, reminds me of Mike who's coming with his fren!!! Cos we were standing rather close, I noticed his eyes and realized I couldn't tell the colour. I asked him and he was like, "Can you see the colour?" Eve replied, "I think it's greenish-blue." He thinks so too but i said they look kinda grey ha. "I think they change colour. Grey, nah... That's boring..." haha... so we had much fun.

I decided to ask for his name next. "Aaron. What's yours?" I said it and extended my hand to him for a hand shake. Woo, basic manners wad. It's so SO SO BASIC FOR THEM! N he went on to ask the others' names as well. He asked us for any bar we might want to recommend and we said Eskibar unanimously ha...

Just as we thought we'd never see him again and made our way home, he appeared suddenly from behind us and pointed to a board that has got his name on it while yelling, "That's my name up there!" haa... What an innovative way to get one's attention. We chatted somemore and asked him abt his age. He was like how he was when we asked him which part of England he was from. He wanted us to guess. Eve said "50" and he was like, "you bet." ahha. So cute right!!! *everyone nods*

I said "21". He let out a chortle of laughter and went, "Me 21. Ha... NO. I'm 28" My eyes went as big as they could get, i wanted to say like saucers but guess they just amounted to walnuts ha. It was unbelievable. He was wearing a brown tee and knee-length pants with Nike shoes and he looked well groomed with cropped hair. As we were really walking in different directions, we really gotta go. So, that's the end of an experience with someone i might never ever meet again in my life.

To be honest, I even wanted to follow him to eskibar and go in and see how it's like to go in with someone who's been to such places pretty often. I felt sad too, at the feeling of loss. It's like these kind of experiences are strictly one-time unless fate allows it to be more than one-time or u try to get the contact of each other so we can still see each other in future. Guess this feeling also made me in rather low spirits, which surfaced when the teasing of Him by my frens started.

All in all, i got over the sad feeling of loss and just felt nice as i my mind sieved through different sayings that has accumulated over time, like "it's better to experience before rather than not having such at all"... But, this morning when i woke, was in rather low mood as well cos i'm just too tired and grad nite dance session gave my muscles cramps at the end. Oh ya, that session was loadsa fun. Thanks Pammy, for that. It was really fun, as well as the rest of the dancers ha. Gotta go simming now, cos the com has to be given up to my bro at 3.35pm. today is a better day.

"From your first cup of coffee to the end of the day, relish each experience with the freshness and energy of a child." I love this, got it from denise austin, a kind of health, exercise, whatever u name it newsletter i subscribe to in my yahoo! mail.

Yours Sincerely,
Grace m_m :) =p

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]