{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, December 19, 2005, @1:11 PM.
{ Anime/Manga world just rocks!!! My life. I finally understand Rachel-chan. }
You KNOW WHAT?

I finally understand how come rachel-chan can fix herself in front of her com for the whole day. She just occupies herself with works from the Japanese world of fantasy, games, anime, manga, and you name it...

Recently, I haven had the mood to blog cos i was too engrossed in reading more about Naruto. I've finished the discs i have, up til episode 86 of the anime, and is waiting for a new batch to arrive from the courtesy of rachel-chan, namely little rebel ha.

Now, i just make myself busy with naruto manga hee hee, only at chap 4 and catching up on deathnote. It's really not bad, deathnote i mean! I think L is really good-looking and Raito is really clever ha.

Just currently, I had been reading fan fiction ahha of Hana Yori Dango, or Meteor Garden or Liu Xing Hua Yuan, more known to others. Ha... But reading online is kinda tiring for my eyes. It's in a story form so there are more words, unlike manga translated to English which i download for free on the net, which has lesser words!

Yeah!!! That's just superb. Some sites are www.stoptazmo.com... thanks, rachel-chan, it's all thanks to you that we get so many info of the japanese manga, anime world hee hee. That's why i feel really occupied and full now, got so much to read about. That's also the reason why I haven started my homework assignments and just received a txt from my chi lit teacher that i owe her homework!

ARGHHH!!! sCHOOL is starting soon. Totally sucks, but i guess that's how life is. Though i do love Chinese and Geography now. Good grades next year!!! m_m

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]