{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, January 02, 2006, @9:17 AM.
{ Happy new Year to all and CHEERS TO GRAD NITE COMM 05' }
Oh my my... It's a new year! I've got school tmr!!!

2005 is a very special year, in the sense that i had many "first times" .
- the first death of a relative when i'm old enough to understand the feeling of grief
- my first bday that was not celebrated in Spore
- the lost feeling among a whole lot of pple which includes loneliness and despair(adapting to a new school --->JJ)
- joining a committee to organise an event(Grad nite!!! Wooh! :p)
- went overseas with school(1st time without parents to XI'aN!lovely!!!)...
- lost my first digicam, or rather Pa's (after grad night, sigh, really sad, cos there were many pics i haven uploaded, included grad night itself and our play pics at Expo on xmas BOO! x::: i'm crying)

Well can't really rmb the rest now ahha...

Anyway, Grad Nite WAS A BLAST IN THE END! I think we really had a lota fun dancing when it was supposed to be the seniors but they didn't want to dance. aHa! I saw the wild side of many people, especially poser no. 2 or the wild kitty hahah. She took all of us away. It's unbelievable she never went clubbing.... Well, another reason is she must be too suppressed cos of school work and everything ahha... just kidding only k?

I guess that was a lot of fun cos it was so impromptu. Though some people din join in with us, we still had a lot of fun just wild partying. It's my first time in public too hahaa... Eve and Pam were also letting it all out. THAT IS JUST THERAPY! to prepare us for next year's busy and stressful study time!!

Grad Nite dancers, our performance was great too! Everything ended well too, though there was some problem with the emcee and the food was served too fast ahhaha...

I really had fun WITH u all, guys and gals... CHEERS TO GRAD NITE COMM 2005!:) Though Grad Nite has finally ended, this marks a new journey for all of us too. May our friendships and bonds made during this time last and we'll have loads of fun tgt in future too! HEE!! XO) tO ALL the teachers too!!

Dammit, gotta get ready for school tomorrow hee. Oh ya, i had fun at Xiaoxia's house too, the mahjong session. That was great gal! See you soon! I also felt closer with Pam hee hee... With rasyid, yvonne, diana... about See How we gonna go to school and survive the year ahead tmr k??? *_~ though i'm pretty sad i've got no pictures to post now. Gotta wait for others to send me hah...

One good thing is Pa and Ma weren't too harsh on me for the loss of my digicam. I really do (V)(love) them loads!!! The movie at 4am is quite funny to remember in the sense that i din even know there was a unicorn, the lion died, the white witch died and what else... Hmm... nvm, pam was also dozing off most of the times so she shares the same bewilderment with me haha...

The gathering yesterday wasn't too bad ha. Thanks Goh Hua! "Prawn Night", "The Halo Man", "magic" which was actually the chronicles of Narnia, "kerate which is create"... I really feel closer with my bro now haha, cos we'd always be the ones to talk to each other whenever we go to such a gathering. Thank goodness for Han too hehe. One funny thing, my bro was targeted to play bball and replace Han n he was talking bad about Old Macdonald hahaa...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
bEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR AND ALL!

Think i really should work on my photo journal hhaha... Ciao and see ya all around, my dear frens and family! :)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]