{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, March 12, 2006, @10:24 AM.
{ more about my life + KOREAN HOTTIES! }
i do feel like blogging more. but then, i'm lazy. What the hell...

so now, i'm eating two slices of bread. Within them, i spreaded tuna, butter and a piece of cheese. HELL! some parts of the cheese taste like leaf. very very hard, i feel that i'm eating a non-living thing. So much for good description ahha...

It's the March hols starting from tomorrow, but disgusting School! is gonna make us go back tomorrow morning to sit for GP common test. Where in the world did compassion for gonna-be-deranged-if-i-still-go-to-school teenagers from all the reverant teachers and school staff go? Humanity... We already have as much of tragedies around the world. I can't bear to make myself go on...

As u all can see, hope i'm trying to brush up my language skills. keke... :0D ha, haven written in this way for a donkeys' years. That sure takes creativity yah? *nods* i bet that's coming from you, the you who's currently reading this. Even having said that, i dun really have the same confidence i used to have about the fact that people do indeed read my *beloved blog* yeah.

All in all, in the past few weeks, my mood has been fluctuating like nobody's business. Asshole! Lack of sleep! of cuz, not forgetting the asinine battle within me. I seriously am not sure how to tackle GP. Freaks me out at times when i'm in doubt of my own capabilities haha... Thank goodness though, things that happen in school never fail to crack me up. I've tried to get as many of them in a little orange book i bring to school. Will put some up if i rmb and i'm not lazy hee. :p

In case i forget!kinda hooked on to korean shows now. Watching paris Lovers, Rival(premiered yest at 6pm on Channel U) and i just finished He's Cool or "Na Xiao Zi Zhen Shuai"!Ah! Song Seung Hyon is the epitome of SEXINESS! sEx God!



The official poster *points up* Woo! ok now... more pics of him!




He's the 3rd guy from the left. A screenshot from He's Cool. Quite funny, cos he's born in 1976, so that makes him about 28 when he acted in that show. Yet he's 17 or 18 in the show. HHAHHA...






This screenshot is when he's calling the lead gurl in class and the teacher caught him doing that. Got him to go to the front of the classroom so he's putting his hand up to signal "wait"... SSOOOO CUTTEEEE!




i like Kwon Sang Woo from Stairway to heaven too! yeah... he's a hottie yeah... haha *drooling*



ha... very gurly? at least to me...





more man right! yeah yeah! whoosh!



and now... WON BIN!






WOO! PUTTING up pics is ssooo much fun... alright then... i've had my fun then. More pics to come. I like Kim Jae Won too! Bundles of love for them... hee...

P.S. Please do not think that i'm deprived.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]