{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, March 12, 2006, @9:46 AM.
{ Fansubbing and going back Msia... :D }
YEAH YEAH!
hee... finally understand why some people can get hooked on the net for hours on end, eg. The Little Rebel
0-o-> She once revealed that one of the activities she does at home is to go online, go forums and post and post, to achieve the "senior member" status. I prompted her about what else she does, ahaha, she replied that it's to go search for more forums! :D

I used to wonder wat i could do on forums but guess i'm enjoying it very much now too. I just joined spctv.net and i'm having so much satisfaction discussing various dramas with people all over the world hee. My most active posts would be in the Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan or Chinese Paladin show!

Now now now... I'm gonna try my hand at FANSUBBING! never cared much about it in the past but now i think it's gonna be a challenge and i'd get to put my language skills into good use. So much satisfaction... Sense of Accomplishment. hooray for the net and d-addicts!

I gotta go now. Oh ya... Will be going to Msia on Mon night and coming back in the coming Sat night, so will be in Singapore on Sun morning(confirmed). Lala la... and to be able to have an avatar, i'm gonna load a pic here to use as the url link. hee hee...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]