{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, March 05, 2006, @11:13 AM.
{ HAPPY belated bday! rach-chan... the town trip was fun overall, come to think of it.at least neoprints cheered me up ahha... }
this is all thanks to Rach, the following neoprints i'm gonna post. She was the bday gurl on 3rd march and we went to town to eat and chill with her haha... or you could say "celebrate"...

guess i wasn't feeling that good, cos was rushing like hell from dance back home to bathe and chg before making my way to town alone. i slept at 3 am the day before so it's just additional hell on hell. hence, i was rather glad my mood was rather stable, at least on the front.

one reason is maybe cos i feel underdressed,even lifeless seeing how the other girls dress makes me feel even "blended in" with darkness, as in dull tones. it must be my pants, black just doesn't make me hyperactive. what the hell, cos it's a slimming colour. Tyris really looks matured and superbly nice haah... Shuhui looks like fun and Eve looks wacky haha... the bday gurl looks grown up too, at least to me, so congratulations ahha...

Oh, and the pic u took of me,(not in sakae sushi) i really like it a lot ha. BUT BUT BUT, u made me look like shit in the one you took of shuhui and i was TALKING BEHIND!

To THE REBEL: RACH - Anyway, happy bday and cheer up whatever the price u gotta pay for feeling joy. or just let it pass, cos everyone feels these days...

and THANK YOU ALL GURLS for watching Big Momma's House 2... though it wasn't that nice and funny as i thought it was hee... :0) and i do feel better now. Ok, was still try to make myself look presentable by dressing up in future when i grow up. Fri 3rd march was just a day when i dun have much zest for anything haha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]