{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, June 12, 2006, @10:28 PM.
{ xenbar pics on 9/6/06[fri]... taken while i waited til my butt almost rotted aha... }
Before I go on to the pics on the performance itself, let me post a few I took when I went to Xenbar for training on Fri [9th june]. Understand why I say I had been out too much for the past few days, cos I reached home after 12 on almost every night I was out ahhaa...

All these were taken when we were waiting for the social dance session to be over. I think can be quite fun, dancing with all the different people. I was a loner, quite often cos I didn't learn salsa and I know nuts about it and I'd be making a fool out of myself.

It was kinda pressurizing at first to be sitting there by the side alone, while almost everyone was dancing ahha... That's why I told Hailin in a text that I hope time saves me as it passes. We were waiting for that "studio" for her final rehearsal for the performance. It got better as time passes, it really does.



The lights were kinda like disco lights, so it was pretty dark.





Now that the lights are on for the rehearsal ahhahaa...
The lady in the pink top is my teacher, she's really hot! I lurve to see her dance! woo!


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]