{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, January 06, 2008, @11:37 PM.
{ 1st Experience - Overnight Cycling! }
1st Experience:
[05 - 06 Jan 08' Sat - Sun]
Overnight Cycling as an outsider, it was organized by SP. Though all 7 of us were split up into diff groups, we still had a partner each so we weren't really alone in the entire groups of boys! They are like Xiao di-dis and a bit are the grown-ups one wahaha! After sharing info, I reckon the different groups' younger boys and older boys are very different. One group's grown-ups were very serious and even buay song Evelyn and Tyris for joining another group (our group's games when we rested at Pasir Ris) We cycled from ECP to Pasir Ris and back. Omigush, they played Truth and Dare. IMO, the lamest game ever! I hate that game totally!

Weird that the part tat ached most for me were my knees! Must be the old injury! Can anyone tell me how u prevent ur butt being painful or your back being achy? WAH!

Though it was tiring, we managed to finish it in the end. We started at about 12.45am until 7 plus in the morning? But we had breaks in between, about 2 hrs in total. But still, a great feat for some of my dear gurl frens who haven't "exercised for more than a yr" (acc. to Evelyn).

Damn funny, some parts!

=+=
There was a guy who kept riding beside Sam til she hit a post at a bus stop and almost fell. She got a blue black on her left underarm, it's really blue! So funny! She said that's cos he kept riding beside her. Someone behind me (we were the last few), those like in charge or helpers were like saying "Ride single file", but that guy still continued riding beside Sam for a while. She was telling us she told the guy she was okey when the guy kept asking her "are you OK?" Evelyn tot she should have said "it's all because of you!" Damn funny! Sam was rather angry!

Xiaowei had her own adventures too - getting lost and having to call her father. She's not really lost, it was just she was in the big gap itself, so she was a lone ranger there! Then, everyone made fun of her and guess it's better when they make fun of her, cos at least everyone is interacting, right?

Evelyn rode at the very last of her group in the end, and the last man isn't that thrilled. I asked her if they chatted. Evelyn say "Got chat a bit, but mostly what he said was "Can go faster?" "I'm losing sight of them!" WAHHA, damn funny! Acc. to Tyris, his bag was spoiled, the strap snapped cos he waited too long or something. Damn funny!

Min texted us (me and Sam) "I know how to drive. Why must I suffer like this?" Damn funny! WAHAH!

Poh Hui was the first one called into a group, then we tot she was gonna be alone. It's very funny cos we all like don't know what to do, so helpless. But in the end, Min and Xiaowei joined her, so at least she had company. Xiaowei just told me when we reached the underpass, the boys let Poh Hui carry her own bike down the stairs cos she was so tall, even taller than some of the boys. But, in the end, they help her WAHHAA!

Tyris is very hysterical, I bet she's too tired then keep talking rubbish! Ha, I asked her if she got entertain herself and Evelyn. She said got at first, then when Evelyn became the last woman (before the last man), they had no choice but to ride by themselves. On the return trip, from Pasir Ris to ECP, I asked Evelyn if she chatted with Tyris. Tyris said her goal on the return trip was to reach the destination asap. For Evelyn, it was to catch up with Tyris. DAMN FUNNY! Evelyn also mentioned that the guys in her group behind them kept talking about their personal relationship experiences. "very entertaining" - Evelyn Wong Yan Ling!

WAHAHHA! Let's join again next time!

Argh, on a serious note, I felt aimless after that thing. Upon reaching home, sleeping for about 6 to 7 hrs, felt better indeed but still a bit dreadful of tmr! Argh! Kylala Gracey, you must pull yourself together, look forward! Better to enjoy than dread it! Find the joy in everyting I do! yEA YEA YEA! To knowledge! Cheers to new experiences and the unpredictable future, to what the future brings. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

Why do I feel this is just a post to comfort myself? WAHHA! I felt kinda sad that we don't have much pics, we don't even have a group pic or individual pics of ourselves in the helmet! So sad! I'm biker gurl! WHAHA!

Mmm, funny part for me was maybe when this boy asked me if I was Year 1! Yea, many peeps assumed I was Yr 1! I said Yea, I'm yr 1. "What course?" "Chinese." "We got Chinese in SP?" "Chinese in NTU, I'm first year" "Cool, cool..." WAHAH!

Funny thing for me too when we were all on the bus home (196) to Clementi. (Poh Hui took cab home) We were so shag all of us slept. But it was freakin' cold and I forgot to bring sweater/cardigan! ARGH!

I also carried my butterfly bag, big mistake. In the end, I got to hang it on my neck so it's now filled with my sweat! YUCKS! Need to wash it! I shall post a bit of some kiddy pics on my blog to liven it up wahaha!

After I woke the evening just now, we went to my aunt's house for dinner. Quite fun to play with my cousins, laugh with them and at them! WAHAH! Suddenly, feel like I see the purpose in life again. To have fun and treasure my lurved ones while I can! Laugh laugh laugh!

Hee! m_m Cheers to life! ^_^

Dammit, I can't post the pics, got some error. Next time bah!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]