{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, November 13, 2004, @7:07 PM.
{ Hope Mum ReallY enjoys HerSelf... }
Update on jellies: They suck and I'm never ever goin to try that brand again.

And, about my mum, she wrote in to the TV station to get tickets for this variety gameshow on Channel 8. It's on Saturday, 8pm. The prob is she has 2 tickets and apparently no one wants to go wif her. My dad is still cab-driving, my bro has gone swimming, I wanna stay at home n chill+study, hopefully, one aunt has gone back to Msia, another has juz given birth n 2 of my little cousins r arguing abt who shd go, so in the end, their Mum dun let any of them go, ha. Sibling rivalry, hw exciting. So, my mum went alone n while she was at the door getting ready to go, I said: "Enjoy yourself, k!" She replied curtly, "I won't la!" and think she took off in a fury ha, I was her most obvious choice since I was basically available but I still din wana go. So now, I'm kinda obsessed with worryin that sth might happen to her on the way, my pessimistic self taking over again. I absolutely hate it so now my optimistic self is tryin to gain control again. Okay, think i better stop this gibberish talk before every1 starts boycotting my blog. NO, pple, Pls read! and give ur comments ha, cos I reli wana know the answers to some of the qns I ask.

One more thing, I'm not crazy. Plus, I'm kinda glad abt my life now. The weather is cool, and um things are looking brighter for me as the days pass. Yeah, my 2nd Great Depression is officially over, I hereby proclaim. Well, so that's probably why I'm kinda chatty now. Hip hip hooray, I know how to do some relative velocity qns now. Ha, nvm, I better keep those stuff to myself. In case I get them wrong in my GCEs... Beta sign off now and wait for mails frm blogger to tell me that pple haf left a comment in my blog. Mwa hahahahahahhaha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]