{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, April 15, 2005, @12:07 AM.
{ Help! Anyone an expert? I really need the HELP! }
Help, pple out thr. I know this is rather personal but i'd rather post this on a blog than search the web in futile for solutions. The problem is:

Thr has been peeling of skin at the area of my last 3 toes on each foot. The first one happened during orientation camp when i felt the point between my fourth toe and the last toe really itchy before sleeping. I din care about it, only to realize that it is something like a blister. But now, the skin on both feet, only at the last 3 toes has peeled. And sometimes thr's this foul smell. Yucks!!! I hate it, and my parents tell me that this is the start of athlete's foot or Hong Kong feet. That is bad! Eeekks.... i'm kinda embarrassed for posting it but anybody know how it started and how to cure the peeling, pls tell me!!!

Well, my mum says it muz be the friction, cos i had to wear shoes all the time during the camp and for really long hours almost everyday in school, bacteria formed due to insufficient ventilation, or that it had to do with my shoes, that it's not of good quality so as to cause the peeling of the skin on my feet. And, my socks had a part to play, that it's wet or sth. And juz a moment ago, i asked my dad, he said it's cos i was not hygienic enough, but i've been bathing the first thing i reach home cos i juz cant take the sweatiness! So peeps, help out if u can k? Thanks, i'd really appreciate it! (-_-)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]