{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, November 25, 2005, @7:17 PM.
{ Naruto is so nice!!! Can be addictive if u dun control yourself.. }
Been watching Naruto for the past few days. I have to admit it's really nice and it's engaging and it's addictive and it does teaches things... I think i'm kinda psychotic to do this. I watched the part where Haku died and when Zabuza requested Kakashi to place him beside Haku. Alright, i sure cried the first time i watched it.

Den, i told myself not to cry while i watched the second time. I din cry. Then, to tell myself to be natural the third time i watched it, tears did well up but din drop. But the first time i watched it, there were like waterfalls. Haha... I even cried in the part where Rachel-chan said she dun understand why i'd cry at that part haha... (Orange--> Naruto's colour)

The part whereby Inari the little boy witnesses his father being killed by Gatou, the malevolent, despicable, unscrupulous piece of shit--> Gatou. All these was in the very early episodes. When it was in episode double-digit.. so Naruto fans, u might have to do some recalling ha... unless you were touched by the Haku part too... (Haku's colour)

Was writing a long overdue letter to a Canadian penpal. I owe her, not replying for a year ha... That's why i've been writing since 4 plus, stopped to watch "yu le bai fen bai", then continued from 6, and i wrote til 7 and i haven finished. So that was what i did while i waited for my bro to pass me the com when his time was up.

Ha, now, Naruto time. Just felt guilty to my blog that i haven updated it... La la la... Off to the shinobis' land... I think this happens everytime when i get too engrossed in a show. I'd start speaking in the way they do. If it's a Chinese show, at least i know what i'm saying. But for now, a Jap anime, i'd just try to make it sound like I'm speaking in Japanese, but i can only get to the name. Like Kakashi sensei, Sakura-chan, NARUTO, Sasuke-kun, and all the Ya Te!!! Daijoubu... haha... bye bye bye bye... (Kakashi Sensei's hair ha)

going to China next tuesday. Haven packed yet. Wonder how it'll be. Suddenly got cold feet. Guess this is a very short entry. I dun spend much time thinking out and planning what i'm gonna write cos i'm hard up for time. Have to pass over the com at 9.40pm. Now, i'm in the midst of the chuunin third exam, where Sakura and Ino fight. Rachel-chan says it's boring ha. but i just love every single episode of shows cos i dun wanna miss anything. Later!! Sayonara Minna-san... :=) (China trip, we are yellow-skinned people)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]