{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, June 14, 2006, @9:26 PM.
{ HIGH HIGH HIGH! MUSIC ROCKS! SINGING AND DANCING TOO! M_M }
HEE HEE HA HA... VERY HAPPY NOW. WAS UTTERING NONSENSE AND RUBBISH TO SAM(BANDY) JUST NOW! AWA=HAHA... COS VERY HAPPY! MY EARS ARE NOT STUCK ANYMORE! BUT IT COST ME 30 PLUS FOR THE SYRINGE PUMPING...

Enough of caps. I was indeed very high, very very very high, excited, psyched cos I can finally hear songs properly and I was singing to Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten" haha... then thought of all the great things and wonderful stuff on this earth that makes life so beautiful. Sun... sunlight... windows... flowers... grass... diaries... pens... kind words... compliments... friends... singing... dancing... hiphop... jazz... children... music... music with ancient feel... karaoke... tears... snow...

Ok enough about that haha... I just wanna write when I'm this high. Cos it'll subside later haha... feel like dancing yeah... ahhaha... yeah, will go and dance. Just wanna say I'll be off to china soon. The flight is 7.40am on this coming Friday and I haven't packed and we're supposed to reach the airport when we live at the very west end of Singapore whereas the airport is at very east end at 5.40am haha...

ThougH I was stressed about studies a few days back and about a certain person ahah(W), I'm not anymore. Reminding myself again: Study as much as you can and forget about the lost time. Concentrate on the present haha... I'll sing and dance around so more. Cos the music is just so crisp and clear in my ears haha... It's like I broke free, entered into another world where too many sounds are so clear in my ears after the very long blockage ahah...

yeah!!! life rocks! china rocks! music rocks! youtube videos(mine) rock ahah... though someone said I looked like a fat little midget dancing cos the video was stretched ahha... high high high... :) M_m, satiated, satisfied. Never felt so happy for quite a long time haha... Oh ya, got back from a running session with Xiaoxia haha!!! Until knee pain, suck it! But I lurve my dear knees cos without them, i can't run ahha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]