{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, January 28, 2008, @2:08 AM.
{ Salsa or not? }
Been a really long while since I ever blogged. Busy and when I have some time, free.
Mmm, busy, this word... I don't think I'm that busy but when I realize I can't make it for certain things and have no time to sit and rot at home, then I think I'm really busy.

Got home from Salsa Shines Competition organized by Attitude Dance Sch just now. It was held in DXO. Just real glad that I had fun and it was nice to perform with a "guai lan" attitude for a change. Best part: Dressing up like a boy! I feel like a boy, I do whahahaa... Took quite a lota pictures. It's time to change my phone so I can take more. This means most of the pics not from my phone and I can't upload them now.
Thanks Min Rabbit for saying you want to come watch! I so happy loh! Thanks Hailin, Evelyn for lending me your stuff! Thanks so much, lurve you gurls! Thanks Xiaoxia, Xiaowei, Shuhui for responding to me when I asked to borrow clothes from you all.

Although I cabbed home - 24.90 (sad), I think I'll count it as my buying of the total experience. I suddenly can't focus and don't feel like studying. Bad... Need to read up for tutorials, so stressed during last Tue's tut for HC205 (History of China). Omigush, never read her readings so keep praying I won't be called on in class to answer qns. Luckily, this guy damn pro, he kept asking questions and viewing his opinions so good! That took up time and it was over pretty fast.
Will post up the competition pics asap. I think my blog wants to live again! WAAHAH! Tag and read mi frens! (Amigas) Most of mi frens are gurls ahaha! Spanish Level 2 is fun but really rather stressed! Cheers to being trilingual (hopefully)! Mi fotografias... Muy bien [Very good]!

These pics were taken in Zouk on 26 Dec 07 (Wed). Think I better add some pictures of Dec's events to sorta commemorate the last month in 2007? Hee... Liven up my blog too!
Sorry ah, most of the pics have me inside hee... Heheh! Funny pics right! Especially the left pic, with Samantha's hair growing in front of her face. Bandy is so cute hee whahaha...
Left: Funny pics. Who's that behind me? Guess! It's easy!
Right: Xiaoting, Me, Min Rabbit.


Left: Min Rabbit and Bandy aka. Sam.
I really like this pic of theirs! So cute! So I put it up hahaa...
Right: I lurve group pics like how much I lurve pics, I think.

Grp pics again!
Wonder why my makeup was so thick? I went to Zouk with them after Xen's performance at Victoria Theatre! It was indeed an eventful December I must say, many first times. I hope I can put up most of the pics to be able to relish in the memories when I read my past blog entries many years later hee.

I've been trying to do this bubble face, but my face looks really sucky when I try. So sad! SO SADDDDDDDD la! Get how sad I am? How, how, how do I get the face back?
Im' a sporty gurl! Overnight cycling on 5th Jan - 06 Jan 08'. That's a great start to the year! Cycle away all the bad luck like how we lose the calories! Bad stuff... Then, Pulau Ubin trip on the following weekend, 12 Jan 08'. I did have fun, my dear frens! Omigush, night cycling is so damn funny! Laughed so much, so many of my frens together. For Ubin trip, great meet up with old secondary frens. That's how you like your frens best - old ones! Hee!
One more update: I also started teaching tuition since first Friday of Jan 08' and I might have a chance to teach hiphop in sec schs, I think... Hope fully, that will work out! So meaningful.
Meanwhile, after the competition, I have to sort out salsa dancing with myself. Like whether I want to go on with it, or say goodbye. I feel sad to say goodbye but I think I have to... Sucks... Sighs...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]