{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, May 31, 2009, @4:25 PM.
{ it's not a short post HAHAHA. }

LATEST PIC I GOT of FRH in penang hahaa.
i nv tot i'd be come a fan gurl OVER frh haha. BUT more exactly/precisely, DA DONG GE GE HAA! i Need to play the sims 2. always rmb, enjoy life haha.

Arron in shorts haha. Not exactly shorts but very short as compared to the long pants they normally wear haha. DA DONG has shorter bangs and someone on AF i think it's milk^tea says Da Dong and Arron are like 2 lil' kids jumping here and there!

this is gonna be a short post aha. I'M GONNA POST A SHORT POST.


i was showering at 2 am just now and i dried myself with a towel then i realized I DIDN'T LATHER ON SHOWER FOAM. hahahhaha. SO I HAD to re-do it haha.

i feel like i'm happier, at least not sad/melancholic aha. this period of total misery just happened cos i wanted to stop. i stopped too long. u know stop as in stop everything. i'm still thinking too much but it's less frequent and i'm like enjoying time, like much better than before. SO, I believe i'll be better, soon :D

It's gonna be a fun-filled week hahaa. lookin forward haha. and they are all relaxing stuff, of course still got to work. without work, u won't enjoy freedom or like the things u like doing (though I'm not too sure what i like but at least i realized being obsessed about timing and translating while fansubbing - making the english subtitles appear together with the chinese hardsubbed ones haha is something i like? DANCING (I SO ENJOYED VERNON'S CLASS - i kinda feel that not being in dancetitude gives me the freedom to go attend any class i like haah) really, i might make it ahah??? FAHRENHEIT'S backup dancer (i want to dance couple dance with da dong haha/Elva haha).... DREAM ON, but go and dream it anyway ahha. Having goals better than none right?

ah long post haha... no!
oh what else i enjoy?
- big laughs! laughing crazily.
- funny things, experiences, moments haa.
- READING AF *Asian Fanatics* THREAD on Da Dong
- showsssssssss - love scenes of jealousy ahha!
- EATING haha, cheese makes my day!
- sweet memories ba - say bye bye to the very emo thought of - too bad it won't happen again, but at least it happened and look forward to future such memories right?

WHAT I'M THINKING OF NOW:
whether should we blur the lines of reality and imagination or really just KEEP It separate and be miserable tat we're not in fantasy land? oh whatever! sometimes this phrase is soo good ah. it prevents me from thinking too much and bugging myself haha. i read frm quite a no of sources that u really should just learn to enjoy NOW, the present. cos if u enjoy NOW/PRESENT, the future will take care of itself cos it's made up of all the MOMENTS OF NOW/THE PRESENT.
------ see i have so many qns huh ahha. inquisitive odd child me.
------ discuss with MY belurved UNI CLIQUE ON TUESDAY AHHA!

I THINK I'M NOT SUPER SUPER HAPPY but at least i like how i feel now, much better than before. Just think, not sad not sad not sad can already ahaha. Then hang out with people, create lurvely memories with them.

This morning/late morning/afternoon haha, I woke up wondering if I'll be so sad when I reach 50 yrs old, how will I look and stuff... I mean come on, I cannot picture me in the distant future! But, it dawned on me that I'M ONLY YOUNG ONCE HAHA! 青春不留白啊!热血热血!去追飞轮海吧!Dunno what will happen but 尽量争取 TO GET THE CHANce on stage then can dance cha cha(i wanna dance salsa with him and dance salsa in general - got craving sometimes hah) with him like the soo damn damn lucky GURL in Msia. I SHOUTED WHEN I SAW THAT VID. da dong's hand on her waist/back, for so many times! HEART POUND POUND! FRH is soo near me now, i mean in particular 大東哥哥 hahaa. 大熊東東!i just screamed out loud you know hahaha. But then I tot that since Da Dong can look so young despite being 28 yrs old and he looks even younger like a lil' boy now with his shorter bangs and short haircut, I think I can too ahha. Since people ask me which yr of sec sch i'm in now ahhaha!

Evelyn is very funnaye!
I told her my dreams (i was very bothered and felt sad sometimes cos i think it wont happy but i think i shd possibly think MAYBE. at least see what happens before i totally deny it haha) now is to get a Da Dong lookalike bf and have F4 LOOK-ALIKE boy friends! haaahah. i DON'T aspire to be Tsukushi/ShanCai/JanDi, but I just want to be Xiao You ahha, who still enjoys the company of 4 sweet-looking flower-like boys. uh but actually just F3 enough, cos i really don't care for the korean MEI ZUO ahahhahahaha.

evelyn said, it's good to dream ahaha. and include her if i get REAL HAWT LOOKIN BOY FRIENDS. ahhahaha. very very funny! i told my mama while eating at Lai Lai @ JP just now. I dragged my parents out and boy! i was so excited by food haha! ENJOY LIFE SIA HA. uh, naggy voice of "are you really happy?" - to yell with it haha. if i don't enjoy NOW, then when? haha. (there is no way to happiness, happiness is the way. haha) AT LEAST TRY HUH! haa.

and dress nicely if i feel like. for wad? FOR FUN LA HAHA! it's so fun to do different identities, change is fun aha!

--- the above - for you all who are reading to enjoy a good laugh bah haha. now for me is, i just try to enjoy what i have la. ahah. then the 2 dreams - see if they will ever happen. life is sooo unpredictable, but it's fun to talk about it right? just don't go in deeper and feel real sad it isn't reality yet haha.

my gush this is not a long post! i luv my parents ahahha. i tot i'd be bored with them or what like i tot i'd be bored with everyone in the world except for Da Dong and cute-looking Taiwanese boys, Korean boys, Japanese boys, Russian boys ahhha.................. But I had fun talking with my bro when he's in the moood for talking, with my dearies (MIAP - Hai Hailin & Yeek), with Ye Ye and Xiao Xi at my work place hahha. SO IT'S MOST IMPORTANT TO HAVE FUN. now i feel happy then try not to think how sad or if there's a possibility i might feel sad later - THINK TOO MUCH.

i think MIAP hai hailin u said something really true. u said i'm really thinking too much, cos when i try to express my feelings into words, this process is already THINKING. so it's THINKING TOO MUCH ALREADY AHA!

what my fun-filled week will be like ahha:
Mon - Out with M3/Justice Bao ahah - to collect E.L.F. stuff (arrived already ahah) and eat in IMM haa. She even said let's meet for lunch at IMM cos we won't be late since we'll both be HUNGRY ahha. I told my Papa and he laughed too haha. She said I'm RK and go figure it myself when I said she's M3. I asked if it means "roll kaya" (she likes to say that when i annoy her with something lame i said haha) then she goes "no, it's rotten kaya haha" really LOL! I might go for Mo's dance class at night but depends haha.

Tue - Uni clique outing @ some board games cafe, can't rmb if it's settlers' or minds ahha. To celebrate Sharon/Xue Ren/monkey she's belated bday ahaha.

Wed - WORK WHOLE DAY.
Thu - WORK in the morn and night dance class.
Fri - K lunch @ Clementi with Xiaoxia and Gwen haha.
Sat - 30 HOUR FAMINE KIDDOS performance @ Downtown east in the evening. But i think it's gonna be a long day since we have to get there to makeup and stuff HAHA. FUN! lurve such experiences!
Sun - rest day bah? and evening might have dance prac for COCA COLA mass dance @ the Heeren 2 weeks frm now haha. OH, maybe got potluck at Taina's apartment for YELLOWSTONERS AHHA. charmaine can know who the cute korean is hahaha.

BELIEVE IN THE MAGIC OF LIFE AHAH. like the last person i tot i'd meet eyes with actually turned out to be that person ahaha. VERY INTERESTING thing. reminder of how unpredictable life is. so wait and see what unexpected surprises life brings - it's fun haa! YEAH GENTING GENTING in mid june!



Mood: MUCH BETTER - good thing
Though I'm glad and happy that we have a SUN, I often think "ATSUI NEH!" (hawt hawt weather sia...)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]