{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, May 29, 2009, @3:06 AM.
{ zhou chong qing rocks my world! }
da dong & ZHOU CHONG QING HA!

TA DA- TO DAY TODAY... THE PIC OF DA DONG HAA.
Ppl say his new hair like Zai Zai or Arron. But I think though I think so too, can't blame it or wad cos the other two had that hairstyle too.


The good thing is, he's even younger! It's like HAIRSTYLE changes one TOTALLY! I wrote on youtube (on one of the many press conference vids of Tao Hua Xiao Mei) that with this hairstyle, he looks so sunshine and got jap feel! KAWAII NEH! even younger haha. I also wrote cos I think he has to keep on being young, cos he's an OU XIANG IDOL! ahah. So he can forever act as student? ahha. :D

think of how he inspires me ahha. to work hard, to 吃苦当吃补!to be a stronger person!it's a different kind of inspiration from elva! oh well, except sometimes i will long to meet him and do stuff with him and be his friend forever or him to luv me. - okie normal fangurl who's crazed/obsesed ahha. but i'm not so obessed nemore. THINK OF THE GOOD THINGS! like i have eyes to be able to appreciate beauty. a computer so i can watch him all i want? not that i want to keep on watching him that much but i stil like him and hear him and will feel happy that WHAT A CUTE BOY! ah, don't know la. neh, thinking too much again aha!


ZHOU CHONG QING - YOU ROCK MY WORLD HAHA.
your laughter is soooooooo contagious!

AH... i just added u on facebook and wrote a super long personal message for you but suddenly it disappeared! will write on ur wall when u accept me hahah...

(ah, the contents a bit different but who cares aha. i still mean it - can't rmb wad exactly i wrote)
因为我在《我要唱下去》的AUDITION看到你!第一眼看到你:心里是兴奋的咯!HAHAH. 然后因以免出丑、上电视,最后压抑了自己哈哈。然后也有点不敢啦,毕竟你在工作,然后我在排队嘛,怕AA (ATTRACT ATTENTION)...

我有被你访问到哈!应该是我的傻笑吧!想和你打招呼、说话,但不敢。但是,心里的喜悦还是浮现出来啊哈!相由心生哈哈!哈哈哈。

最近心情没那么开朗,但是听到你的笑声 - 它的魔力无法挡!我真的有那种“真得很开心、很感激由周崇庆这样的一个人在世上!我们太幸福了!你真的带给很多人欢乐哈哈!似乎,你说的每一句话都超具喜感!哈哈哈!YAY!永远支持你!

有人传简讯给你,说你的笑声有种魔力,让他忘掉烦恼。然后你回答:“可是我不可以随便乱笑,不然人家会以为我ki siao!” i really LAUGH OUT LOUD! and 不止一次,整晚在听歌的时候跑出房间,回到电脑面前!然后,听到房里的歌暂停了,又马上跑进去听你的超欢乐节目和声音!paris and milan show = HAVEN'T HAD SUCH A GOOD SHOW IN SUCH A LOONG TIME HAA. very singaporean-flavoured! 让我觉得新加坡那么有趣哈!

HAHHA - I DIDN'T expect to write so much. But anyway ahha, just blish blash ahha... Oh and before I forget:
(my comment on Evelyn's blog - DTF ahh)

Dear US, DTF,

URGH! u learn new vocabulary in europe? HAHAHAH okie i'm like askin a stupid qn. i can't understand too. but i find it funnaye haa - the computer is ur sword ahha or weapon aha. eh, i just realized i wrote this in the wrong post. but who cares aha...

awaiting ur return...
um, actually should be awaiting the time we meet.
miss ya lots, my dear fren.
these days, i've been crying too much. the 1st 2 days - bad kind of crying like heart ache, i think yellowstone at the back of my mind haa. the next 2 days (ytd and today) - the feeling of being very touched yet i'm in a world i feel alone. WEIRD! but oh well, at least i kinda enjoy it when i cry after i hear some song (like now i listen to all songs carefullly and feel touched - then cry so easily) - maybe now's the time to try to join mediacorp as actress for crying? haa.

but zhou chong qing made me luff so much today ahah! thank him and i think i'm finally recovering haa! yeah - huge sigh of relief! i lost the zest of life previously - for long times hah... ahhhhh phone call on internet soon okie? missin ur voice! :D I WANNA FIND BACK THOSE THINGS I LUV. AHHA, THIS SEEMS LIKE A BLOG POST TO ME HAHA. (I'LL post on my blog too hah)...

NYC m_m
hopefully i'll be stronger tmr!
i won't be afraid to face myself.
i mean less afraid when i'm alone ha. and enjoy it, and LUV IT!
(to remind myself) :D


JIA YOU KYLALA!
YOU CAN DO IT!
有时候,真的没有人可以依靠。那时,就靠自己吧!
i finally understand why kelvin korkor/didi say i very dependent and LAUGHS AT ME OVER IT! ARGHHHH!
pic on 4th May 09' (mon) - 中文系outing - course outing!

Yesterday's work was nice. Like enjoyable though super slack haa. But i feel that I like certain things about it. It's what Xiaoxia means bah ahha. As time passes, you grow feelings for things and like them.

...

The hour spent in Chinese library today reading this guy's book (the things he said) he's some japanese guy who knows true happiness haha. i felt like i absorbed a lot, and still got 杂念 in my heart but i continued and tot i'd "eat" them (food for the soul) and then try to make it out.

Then last night at MJ (Pat's class), i felt like i really used my heart (用心地跳)- feels very very different. I kinda feel like I'm alone in this world - it's sooo quiet and it's scary - the silence. But I still feel touched when I listened to the radio all the way home. Now walking to school and the journey back home doesn't seem that scary. Cos I LISTEN TO MUSIC AND SING! singing - i luv it so much ahha. especially when i sing with my heart and soul. sometimes i feel down, like there's no one i can sing those lyrics that are so meant for your bf/gf, but maybe i shouldn't care and just enjoy the feeling of SINGING UR HEART OUT - like really out haa! and appreciate the beauty of the lyrics. Weird that I won't think so much and just simply appreciate when it was Tang poems or Song "ci" or ancient stuff haha. NEWAYS, i think too much hor. TRY TO THINK LESSER.

It dawned on me too that imagination is sooo important. Without it, without any pretense or identity/character change - life is boring. Like reality is sooo dry. You don't feel full at all. Though now, one of strong wants is to have those pai kia friends, those guys who wear skinny jeans and dress uber-stylishly or whoever ahaha then we'd hang out in a big group, it's like a DREAM? haha. Well, I'd jus think of what Leo said in Charmed Season 2 "Everything has its own time. You can't wish for what's to be." REALLY LA, i think the answer is to just find things to enjoy and wait? Like what natsujo06 said too about "time for things". If it's meant to be, it will happen no matter what. Believe is veryyy veryyy important.

GUSH, I BLOGGED SO LOOOOOONG AGAIN! I need to immerse myself in the make-believe world again. I felt happy dancing, though it was a kind of silent kind haha. Maybe this is the way to feel? I'm just getting used, I don't know. I think all this while, I've been searching for myself! AND DON'T THINK TOO MUCH and READ MORE AND WATCH MORE DRAMAS AHHA!

my tag board is at CONFESS OUT LOUD! but i prefer comments actually.
thanks JING FOR YOUR COMMENT :DDDDDDDD
ahhaha, i can't imagine u sitting there and crying like that?
but at first my crying was like melancholia, like no point in living that kind haa. then wil feel heart ache, especially when coupled with yellowstone memories haha.

then recently, they became tears of being touched/moved :D

LAST FRIDAY'S TUITION! 22 May 09'
what these dear gurls drew for me...
真的,久了就有感情。可以说,我是真正开始喜欢上和他们相处的时间!
小孩子也有可以学习的地方哈哈!啊,我以前那么喜欢小孩子!



thanks gurls, u gurls comforted me without knowing...
:D though i don't feel the best/greatest, i felt BETTER - that's better than nothing!
赶走寂寞!彻底的孤独感!人间的温情oh?



其实,又一件事让我想到就开心,即便是小小的开心!
这一个月里,已经有三个人问我读中学几年级!

(Actually, there's this matter that makes me happy, even if it's just a lil' happy. In this month, there has been 3 people who has asked me which yr of sec school I'm in HAHAH!)

Well, I hope I haven't completely lost the zest for life and the ability to believe? Believe in fate! 相信缘分!相信自己!相信这个世界还有很多等着我的惊喜!experiencessss!!! looking forward to random meeting with my girlies (JC clique)

IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO ESCAPE TO SOME OTHER PLACE. what i realized. but of course, dont be over obsessed? hahaa. i think it's not like just being able to escape to a different world is the best way out, but at least, i think HAVE TO ENTER IT SOMETIMES HAHA. so far, that's what i think. UH, 慢慢来吧。AND JOLIN made me 刮目相看too! Nw, I rally feel that there's a reason why these artistes/idols are sooo popular/hong! Cos they really work hard and that's something we should appreciate them! Wow wow! I nv tot I'd like think of Jolin that way ahah. But like she keeps on learning. Will talk about her interview on 933 i heard ytd after noon before MJ (after work & returning frm NTU) haha (siao right me, went NTU twice)...

oh and the night before, Yu Poh Hui (Yu Bao Hui) amused me super lots la haa. Our stupid chat.... :D but really, i'm so happy you read my ENTRY AHHA. and u really read all of it. I think i can set comprehension questions for my blog entry right? cos so long and can be confusing sometimes cos i just jump here and there right! haahha. erratic! AH OYASUMINASAI, GOTTA ORH ORH LA! fan gao aha! lurve languages - be blown away by them again! SLOWLY ... man man lai!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]