{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, May 16, 2009, @3:38 AM.
{ oh no wrong hand - how to sleep when so active - oh my dua bei gong (chong qing rocks big time) }
ahhhhhhhhhh, kylala NYC, why are you still up? haaaaa. u've been up til 6am last night to watch "Mei-chan no Shitsuji"..... TONIGHT IS REPEAT? But trying to neutralize with "Fated to Love You" (ep 8) ahhhhhhhhh.

I haven't been updating regarding Yellowstone mo(u)rning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

latest hairstyle of Da Dong! SUPER FREAKIN AWESOME THE BEST HAIRSTYLE EVER RIGHTTTT NOWWWWW! 2 SHADESSSSSS! I'm suaku but i really never see before. the great artist and most talented male idol and super super shuai shuai 汪大東/大熊東東 is here to inspire again. haaaaaa. i tot i wouldn't post any 大東s today but i guess not. the hairstyle just popped into my head haha.


haaaaaaa. hallo da dong.
coffee yummy hair.
lub luv lub it.

hallo da dong.
u're frickin hawt.
take me away frm yucky singapore haha.
okie la, my homeland my nation, can be nice at times.
so super safe, no thugs, no need scared when walk at 12-5am in the streets alone
but better bring umbrella, pepper spray, pesticide whatever (got many cockroaches ha)
oh man, i'm so singlish la.


it's two shades! i only noticed when i saw this pic haha!
see, the blonde outlining the coffee brown. I TOT it was a shadow or some halo at first.
hahahaha. i have blonde streaks too, WO MEN (YOU YI DIAN)YI YANG HAA!
我们(有一点)一样!

CREDITS:
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/koolook2008/article?mid=696&prev=-1&next=689



ahahaha, THE BANNER FOR "MEI-CHAN NO SHITSUJI"
CREDITS: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mei-chan_no_Shitsuji

THE shibata rihito haha. (on the left of the gurl right smack in the centre - mei-chan)
yeah i rmb his real name Mizushima Hiro. I rmb (mizu = water) haah.
HAWT HAWT, FREAKIN HAWT AWESOME.
CHARMING... but i wonder about his acting skills.
我没有真的心服口服?还是他的角色就是那样?哎呀,不懂啦。
应该睡觉但是不想睡。yeah,今天我的x-stitch加了一个女生的头发和 big red ribbon 的一半哈啊。


周崇庆太好笑了。
“为什么么要oh my god leh?
(为什么)不可以oh my dua bei gong (大伯公in hokkien) hahahhhaha?”
Ivy (Ai Wei) says:
“可是一直oh my dua bei gong 不是那么好听leh...”
崇庆:
“你要好听啊?then oh my guan yin 观音lah!”

i still respect both gods but it's just for the fun of it.

I told ah sang and mama and they can't help but laugh too.
I was feeling moody/empty (again) while cross-stitching cos your brain doesn't really do much except try to remember the no. of squares and colours and thank goodiness for Zhou Chong Qing (and Ivy) --- I HAD A GOOOD LUFFFFFFFF AHHAAHA.

I'M supposed to shudder in fear actually ahha.
cos mama is supposedly gonna get up at 5am and it's 4.04am now. ahhhh! she gotta drive her taxi taxi aha. to earn money money.


shudder?

Ah, later going Yeek's bday party and I'm excited (really) haha, to help with decorations before everyone comes. It's sorta like make up for all the birthdays (the few I went to) that I didn't go deco and arrived late (okie sometimes i admit is lazy sometimes really cannot make it) ahhaa. so it's gonna be a fun-filled day! LIVE FOR EXPERIENCES AHHA! sui yuan bah ahha. 随缘吧!but gotta pack lots of things. And thanks Jing Chao for teaching me how to do that thing as deco for Mingna's bday. It's very nice. I feel like making them and hanging them at my doorway so like it's a "sphere-balls" door curtain? ahahha, and irritate the shit outta ah sang haha.

cam-whoring, being a slave for my lumix digicam, whatever ahhaha.
on 13 May 09' (Wed)...


taken at home. i like this.
my chin this sharp cos taken frm a higher angle.
got some uber fat pics but of cos i won't post here.
i'm hanging on to hope that da dong passes here? maybe even once? HAHAHAHA. OH NO, FANGURL KYLA DREAMING.

Kuishin bo, call me call me haha.

random thoughts, HOW TO SLEEP WHEN THE MIND SO ACTIVE AT NIGHT???? LIKE COME OUT TO PLAY? great job, im entertaining myself these days whenever I write ahha.

i was so excited when Yeek was at my place just now and I told her natsujo06 on AsianFanatics told me Shibata Rihito (Mei-chan no Shitsuji) is nanpa-senpai in Hana Kimi (Jap version) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHA. i really like this character, him, in the manga version (i finished the manga then watched TW version). Though Tang Yu Zhe Danson is good-looking, I can't help but feel that the character's personality/role didn't do justice to him in the manga. Cos he's sooo nice to his juniors/schoolmates and really even more charming in the manga. But Danson's looks are good enough just that the storyline for him like not that ichiban maybe?

Mayb e... Just maybe (rmb Takuya in "Pride", he likes to say maybe? ahaha) kylalalalalala will go crazy over Jpop again, doramas and bla bla.... hai hai... betsu ni(what i learnt = nothing much/nothing) HAHAHAHHAHHAA. yesh! and yame te ahha. (reminded of Xiao Zhu in Yu Le BFB once, when Wu Zun and Ah Sa were on the show to promote Wu Xia Liang Zhu 武侠梁祝 and they were doing roleplay or something and Xiaozhu acted as some pervert and he gave the roleplay a title called "sensei yame te" ahahhahhha, damn funny! muchos muchos entertainment ahha)

Yesh, helps to spread obsession of Da Dong so that my attention not that undivided. Uh, but obsessed again? Oh yell...

Kelvin kor kor walked behind me and laughed to himself. He's still singing and laughing ( abit) at this hour hahh. I asked him what. He said "jiro-ing always/all the way" (can't rmb)... AHHHHHH AHA. I feel that him and I are like in the brave squad in war or army. Cos MAMA MAY RUSH OUT ANY MOMENT AND SCREAM/SHOUT/OFF THE COM'S POWER ahhhhhhhhhh. HAHAHHAHAHA, she just hates us to stay up late but we keep doing it and the older we grow, the more we couldn't care more hahhaa.

Uh, fangurl kyla takes over the brain of kyla NYC so she is so active?????????? haaahhahah.




DA DONG POSE HAHA.
oh noooo, wrong hand.
whatever haa.
the pic above this - courtesy of PHGOH's constance's blog haha.

i couldn't find it online with the words i searched so he he, i took a short cut! reminder to myself haha, chance meeting PHGOH while she was on the bus (fate haha - one-sided). soooooo 顺其自然/一切随缘哈哈。

1 Comments:

HAHAs!
yah la, so qiao.

xD

By Blogger phgoh, at 3:25 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]