{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, April 28, 2009, @7:46 PM.
{ life's really unexpected... now u feel it, now u don't. try it before thinking that it won't help. }
TITLE: life's really unexpected... now u feel it, now u don't.

AAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LISTENING TO 默默 NOW, STOP FIGHTING THE OBSESSION, AT LEAST FOR NOW? Hahha. i just read an email frm mel mel, MJ pres. hahahhahhaa. MJ Kiddos are invited to perform for 30 famine concert on 06 June 09', saturday. 7-8pm. i think i'm free hahaha. uh, i must be free hahha! so at least something to work for. the beijing trip is not confirmed yet haha. well, have faith in myself.

and one step closer to dancing more - nearing to DA DONG! AH, SOMEBODY SAVE ME. i jus hope time takes away this obsession making me just really contented with just watching him on videos ahaahhahaha... i might really consider becoming a DJ so i get to interview stars... i'm a star-struck kid huh. where did the kid in me go to? I LURVE LIFE, DON'T I? UM AND I SHd try to keep my emotions like stable right? or i shd stop fighting it. the best thing about it is haha, i get happy easily and sad easily. fate _ trust fate hor!




miss ya evelyn, our times in yellowstone and everywhere else... :D

sick, but i'm feeling tat nothing will make me feel nice - rmb - TRY IT FIRST THEN SAY WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT! BE HAPPY. I COME into the world to be happy argh ahha. do things i enjoy - like watch funny shows and laugh?!

haven't i learnt that not doing anything at all is the worse? try it, then u might feel better :D instead of thinking it forever and hoping that i die somehow of overthinking ahha! NOOOOO, touch wood. BE STRONGEr!


I LURVE cold weather even though it sucks to feel so cold and u HAVE TO WEAR MORE CLOTHING. i just feel nice cuddling people and being so close with each other and laughing and enjoying my life! haa.




lurve this 
go do something else now!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]