{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, August 19, 2009, @2:55 AM.
{ about now! DANCE! }
Alamak mak mak mak mak. I'm home for a short break and it's 30 mins to my next class at 3pm! Ah, I'm so in lurve with strawberry stuff these days. I just had a ONE-LITRE zumba fruit thing haa - it's just strawberries with KINDA lotsa sugar (i saw her empty the entire scoop into the blender, like those kind of scoops u use for washing powder) and MILK (normal, i really prefer full cream milk than LIGHT). Ah, feels like I wanna drink more of it. Last night I had an "Atlantis" - fresa, manzana y yogurt (strawberry, apple and yoghurt) just 1/2 litro only haa. Ah, I'm a greedy pig or rather grace the greedy gurl.

Ah yu yu yu uuuuuuu joscelin er haa, just now as I walking to ask about the dance class, I listened to "I DONT CARE EH EH EH EH EH EH EH " and quite happy actually, even a bit high haha. The dance class was not really the stuff I like but I still felt pretty nice being able to dance. Now i'm wondering if i should take both salsa and hiphop. Will be around 250 bucks sing dollars for the entire semester for both classes. I shall ask mama and see how haha. Cos I can't attend all lessons ahhhhhhh... Really I feel like I lack something when dance is not there.

Then was trying to ask the salsa teacher some questions after my hiphop class (the studios are just opp each one). This Mexican guy helped to translate and soo cool he's one of the few Mexicans so far whom we've met who can speak CHINESE AHHAA. so amazing right haha. Chinese is sooo hard to learn. His name is Jose and he said his chinese name is CHENG GONG ahahha, success that cheng gong aha. Damn amusing to me ha. He's pretty nice.

Now got Latin American & The Caribbean History class, I mean at 3pm and I never read the readings yet haha. Wil talk more about the past week and the next day (7th Aug) in my posting of dates is clubbing day ahahha... I shd buck up my updates here and keep things succint (maybe) and my facebook pictures haha. Plus my manga reading/books reading/anime watching/dramas watching/movies watching even? HAHA. how come all these things still can't make me happy enough??? Por que? por por por que haha... Okie try to go with the flow and believe in fate! Haha. unexpectedness, hhlmiap "who knows wad the future brings".

But at least I missed you Yu and 2 drops of my tears for you sia... Don' talk rubbish to ppl okie xp Time to read abit and go out of the house for class under very very hawt sun aha. Or maybe I shouldn't even try to update the past days? Or rather I shd just do pics n rough explanation aha. I write too much/think too much/type too much sia haa. It's kinda nice for me to be updating RIGHT NOW, ABOUT NOW Ahaha.

Thanks mister and yu & sam & luis & evelyn & mama & papa & sang sang so far for the chats we've had!!!!

FEELING: a bit more positive? cool in my air-con bedroom now hah.
Donde(where): MI CUATRO/HABITACION (ROOM)

it will get better!

2 Comments:

cheng gong and jesus I, II and III..
lol!!
"i dont care eh eh eh eh eh"

By Anonymous ga-eul yang, at 4:03 PM  

i'm sooo happy to see your comments actaully you know hahaa. i like comments more than TAGS ahha.

u're laughing that their names are hesus izit? aha.

By Blogger alyk, at 2:57 AM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]