{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, August 11, 2009, @2:06 AM.
{ one sentence each }
One sentence from each of us Singaporeans:

Jimmy/Ngok Fung says: Hola. Por por por que?
Lenny: Me gusta Mexico.
Cheryln Chia Aishi says vamos viajar (let's go travel)
kyLa says she wants to do things, like dance maybe?
Ni col la si says huh, dame, quiero, me gusta.

HAHAHAA. WAD THE SHIT. dame = gimme, me gusta = i like, quiero = i want.
enough of spanish lesson. none of us taking spanish class though we should hah. cos it's mon, wed and fri and we want to keep our fridays free so we can go travel or wad over the weekend haha.

4 of us are sitting in the living room of our casa watching TV HAHAHA. We just got back frm eating at this Taco place. Yay they gave me special order. Quesadilla (cheese taco) + lechuga (lettuce) + tomate (tomato) HAHAHA. Cos I said I don't eat meat. This is our second time there. The first time we ate there was after we played/watched basketball on Friday.

OMIGUSH i'm blogging (yay) about what we did. didn't plan to do it this soon. but cos really nothing to do in a way? haha.

31st July 09' (Friday)
few pics before taking the plane.
with mi familia.

okie lotsa pics in the end haa. uh it was really rushed my last few days in Singapore ahah. Papa and Mama were damn cute when we said our final goodbyes haha. Papa was like, asking me to go away shrugging me off when I tried to follow them as they left hahaa. (cos i was waitin for Shu, Pam & Tyris to arrive haha). DAMN FUNNAYE haha. papa always acts cool la! hah. then mama was like hugging everyone else, the other kids telling them to take care of each other AHAHHAHAHAA. but sadly, i felt nth much. just some churning in my stomach but no extreme sadness. maybe i choose to ignore it or wad, i don't know haa. self protection. like protecting myself frm happiness (of feeling lurve for my family) and sadness at the same time (if u don't care, u don feel the pain). okie damn emo. but nvm about that haha, watever haha. it's pretty interesting that i once tot i'd be so damn emo all the time turns out to be melancholic sometimes haha. uh like mellow. or maybe im jus trying to ignore it hah. but i guess i was a lil sad ha.

i only cried in the bathroom on the plane after I watched HANNAH MONTANA: THE MOVIE. and it was cos i cried at the part where she sang for her father. so touching la.... oh papa... then i cried and went to the bathroom to continue tearing and crying a lil' loud haha. i'm such a loser huh haha. oh well, people change, their feelings too haha. impermanence! never say never haa!you never know haa.

Oh I watched Obsessed too haa. I like that gurl frm Heroes, the Ali something aha. But she was really pretty scary in Obsessed. Uh and half of this Korean show by Kim Ha Neul being some secret agent and her bf was actually one too but too tired to finish it cos had to read subtitles and the small screen made my eyes squint way too much aha. I'm writing so much or me to look back on haa. & to remind myself htat I can still feel so much and think so much about LIFE hah... not allthe nonsense haa. i didn't pay so much and be on a plane for so long to suffer here haa. (uh i don' really hate the plane ride but when i got nothing to do, it gets on m nerves) but i'm always amazed after i get off the plane, like omigush, how did i endure that without much pain haa.


eating @ yakun... sang, my dear cuzzin in the background.


act sad...


mama feeding me bread... awh...


the parents. los padres hee xp


failed shot of me and mi padres aha.
but i like this haa. though i have food in my mouth haha.








mama made me drink the chicken essence cos i didn't sleep the night before ha.




thanks flamez hee :)
u gurls made it in time.
pretty funnaye huh ahha.
i felt touched (amazing for me to actually feel touched ha) i really did, on the plane haa.


@ narita airport haa for a one hour stopover.
that's Nicholasi Beh haa.


cherlyn behind me :)


aeroplane food!




sia siah aha.


well, failed shot. 1 complete face and 2 cut off faces ahah. 2 halves make one whole so 2 whole faces. omigush wad am i talking abt haa.

take plane until LAX then met James Yayoshi & Cherlyn's friend (Nate + Chris) so the 5 of us visited Santa Monica haha. cos we had a 10 hrs stopover at LAX before our flight frm LA to Mexico City then to Monterrey. our flight departing LAX was @ 2330hrs LA time.


that's chris, cherlyn, kyla & james yayoshi ha.
right outside LAX.



at the beach alr haa.
farkin' happy cherlyn!



santa monica.
hallo LA. hah we couldn't find santa monica beach last summer haha.
we only found laguna ha and ate johnny rockets.
AH, FARK, THE MEMORIES!


damn cute cherlyn and my red stars sweater :)
thanks uni clique haha.
9ofus.


i wished for... haha


super cute cherlyn & nate (whacky haha)


lotsa shots there ahha.
i kept on snapping on Nate's camera haha.
so nice to click.




in Forever 21 haha. looking stoned us.
some guy in a store we browsed in said on the way when i was leaving, "nice jacket" HAHA :D


SOME ROAD SHOW THING HA. cool but like these people are great at "manipulating" people, making you stuck there and paying to watch haa.


PIZZA.


SUPER BIG LA.


IN THE CARPARK HAA.

okie time for next post.
gawsh i spent 2 hrs on this post ha.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]