{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, August 16, 2009, @2:40 PM.
{ WHEE 5th & 6th of agosto. more to come okie - lesser pics? tiring la. heh }
a random pic

on the cab one day ahha :D hahha...
看到camera就闪!siam aha.

Now, Nicholasi is drawing card for Cherlyn now hahahahah. I think he can draw not just, "like and good is different" HAH. looks at Cherlyn and laughs...

So maybe I shouldn't go on and try to talk about everyday haa. I realize I did that for Yellowstone initially but I didn't follow through ha. Okie I'll just give brief descriptions and let my pictures do the work aha.

5th Aug 09' (Wed)
Finally, we left La Casa Del Barrio after 4 nights. Off to our new house and I already gave the address! Uh, we ate BK's at our house after we did some stuff like shift some furniture around ha. Soriana's shopping again - this time for all the household stuff. DAMN SHAG SIAAAHHH... We did spring cleaning (da sao chu) after we got back from Soriana's and all of us were really tired haha. Though there was a pretty funny part about a guy who ate some late night food haha.


posers man! leaving La Casa Del Barrio


family pic haa. the singapore KIAS.... haha.


at our house finally. uh pancakes for breakfast/lunch = brunch.


SORIANA'S HAH.

GO CRAZY!!! (frosties haha)
the cookie crisps that made me think of you Fanny Fang Fang Yu!



6th Aug 09' (Thu)
Whee, San Augustine again. We keep going there ever since Tono told us it's one of the shopping places in Monterrey haha. We were pretty bored honestly cos we just went to school to do our subjects registration thing and we finished it so we had nothing to do after that aha. Seriously, the weather being so hawt really makes you lazy and u don't want to be in the hawt sun. Okie, maybe not for everyone, but for me la.


sch food again! eating in sch is really pretty expensive.
for me who only eats vegs (since no fish at all), I'd spend about 6 to 7 bucks sing dollars.


TRYIN ON shades. i lub my painted navy nails *harts* *_^


SUCH CUTE SOCKS! - frm oysho ha.

in the end i only bought stuff frm oysho. some socks & sunglasses/shades but i haven't worn them yet. aha. that's like the first place i shopped at actually. a few days ago we went to san augustine and gawsh i shopped at oysho again, almost 50 bucks. we went to pull and bear and i realy didn't find anything for me and i tot i wouldn't see anything i like that day but oysho made me spend again aha haha.

ah actually i do wanna post more pics but it's sooo tiring to keep clicking and waiting for it ot load, especially since I've uploaded so much and blogged so much in the previous post ahhh! now to something more important for a gurl ahah.


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]