{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, November 15, 2004, @10:46 AM.
{ Not Much Is Up }
Before I start, I juz wanna say Mum was fine and she came back in one piece. Whew, wad a relief. It's the early morn now and Dad came into my rm and sorta say he gt a headache and has to pay $80 for the cab rental if he did or did not go cab-driving to earn money. Hence, I looked at him with a blank look. But I could tell he was expecting more frm me, but I reli don't know what...I mean what do you want me to say?? Man, I reli hope it's a passing phase, that both my parents are juz reli tired and busy to the extent that their moods get affected. Well, the other thing that my dad is not reli pleased with me is my laziness to go out to dinner with them. I mean, can't I stay at home since I love my home so much? Well, apparently he thinks everyone shd go out and look for food, like our first ancestors, the apes, who haf to clamber down the trees and go in search of food on their legs...

But, I would like to stress here that I'm not trying to say bad things abt my Daddy, he's still my beloved papa, I just wanna let out the feelings bottled up inside of me by publishin it on a blog. Haha, no one would ever know who my dad is anyway. 3 cheers for the web's ability to make anonymity such a success!! Anyway, my dad's gd points is his temper is pretty good. As far as I can rmb, he has never hit me or my bro b4. Scoldings are still experienced frm time to time but they are mostly lectures. Um, he's reli healthy at the age of 50. Still plays basketball on a regular basis, well actuali more often b4 cab-driving practically ruined his life. Ha, I meant his time is kinda mixed up now cos the hrs of cab-driving are reli irregular. He doesn't drink or smoke. (That's kinda hard to find nowadays.) He's a good photographer and has captured many moments of my life in photographs. I would reli like to thank him for this cos my childhood and different stages of my life is reli impt to me, cos I like to see things grow. Okay, guess the parent part is done.

Well, I'm now doing Physics TYS and haf been thinkin abt hw shd I go abt getting a waitressing job. Pple, I need help! I'm reli scared of hw the interview would go, me not performing up to standards the tasks I'm required to, the other pple thr will ostracise me, ok,... the list is juz endless. So anybody with experience can say sth, be it advice or the truth to assure me or anything, i'd reli appreciate it... Again, I haf to stress that this revelation was written by the pessimistic side of me. The optimistic side of me juz isn't workin too well now. Gtg, i still haf Geography, Physics and Chem textbooks plus a maths worksheets waiting for me to ogle at them. The bastards, i'm referring to the books.


0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]