{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, May 10, 2005, @12:40 PM.
{ I finally got my 16PF. It seemed as if a Paleozoic era had passed. }
I finally got my 16 PF report today. I guess i'm the one out of people i know who has the most things to improve of. The list was really very long. But gotta know that i'm suitable for the helping and creating career fields. One of the suggested jobs directly linked with my interest is actually a religious leader, ahha... No offense to the religions and their leaders but i'm a freethinker and i would never think i could be a religious leader... Well, it even suggested i get professional counseling help. The common stereotype of people who seek counsellors is that they are mentally unstable people haha. But that's not always the case. Some people are naturally more tense and anxious than others but it's also these people who achieve but i'm really not one of these lucky ones ha...

But, no matter what, whether i like it or not, the 16pf is very accurate, as in for me. It's juz so true that I hate myself as depicted in the report. Okay, not really hate la, but it's like i know i've always had problems, mostly personal concerns that are actually redundant but it's just hard for me to let go, but i din know i had so many problems. And they cause me my misery. Nevertheless, I'm born to be a teacher, according to the 16 pf scientists and psychologists haha. Eve told me that Jesse and Kailing thought from the start that it's a waste of money. But that's just another example of how different and diverse human beings are. Because for me, I've been waiting for such programmes since I knew about things cos I'm constantly on the journey of self-discovery. I even make it a personal goal to understand myself, but i know that would be hard, really hard. Okay, I'm sorta doing deep thinking here, so as to amend for my lack of deep thinking time according to the report haa. Maybe i do sound kinda sarcastic... But it doesnt matter right? Shit, i'm uttering nonsense again.

Yesterday was Mother's Day. We ate at this place somewhere on the outskirts of a park in Choa Chu Kang. There were many Malays and I thought it's a Malay restaurant and I admit i really din want to eat there at first. But, I really have to be less self absorbed and even more accommodating. (According to the report, I'm generally accommodating wad. hee...) And, the food was really not bad, so dun judge as u will misjudge. Oh gosh, this is really true but i always forget in times of need and i already made my judgment before i recall it ha. Bought this grape seed oil shower gel and orange loofah from The Body Shop. In the end, my mum and dad were sorta against the loofah, they find it a waste of money haha. But never mind, I can use it haa. I even wonder if that was my initial motive, to use what i buy for my mum. Most probably, the answer is yes. I think i'm really self absorbed, 16 pf told me... Haix, it's like the report mentioned that I'm an extreme worrier ha... But that's just me and my leadership skills is all below 5 except permissive leadership. It means a motivation to lead when there is harmony and without conflict or sth like that. And I'm in the artistic and social views. Can you imagine this? I'm warm, with a score of 8 but I'm shy, at a 3 on the socially bold scale haha. Such contradictions. Again, the wonders of the world.

But something baffles me, the report constantly mentions that I'm afraid to deal with problems because I'm not optimistic or objective enough. Well, i'm not sure what's the exact term but something about me being kinda pessimistic. But I think this is a problem that has greatly improved. So, well, it already stated that it's not 100% accurate, as like nothing is definite and "nothing is impossible, impossible is nothing"-->Eve's favourite quotation hha... Really funny! So, i think i was quite sad about the counselling thing. I mean i've told my parents since young before that i need counselling. They say I'm crazy and why don't i pay them and they counsel me. Which shows that they spout more rubbish than me cos they are the ones paying after all as i can't pay them with anything. Maybe my teeth that have fallen off or hair that i pluck out. HAHAHAHA!!! Well, sorry for the interruption by my overimaginative mind. I got 7 on the imagination scale ha...

So yup, don't wanna mention more about this. And yesterday, Cybell only laughed at me at one point during PW when i asked her why she dun want to take the 16 pf test. Cos we got our files back at that time. I asked and provided her the reason after that. I said that is it because she was scared of knowing about herself. Haha, she laughed and i dun understand why at first. Only after she said she din take cos her edusave no more money and she dun want to pay cash then did i understand. Yup, i guess it was the Monday blues that made me kind of moody. And maybe it's like i feel more detached to Cybell and HY cos i haven seen them for like a weekend and sometimes a bit awkward when we have nothing ot say but it's juz me, basically the two of them have many things to talk about la hah... Guess i'm a weirdo and Eve's found other weirdos like Jesse and Kailing, Pamela's found Sheena, and PL ahha...

During GP module, I really perked up by Liling. She even asked me if i was coping well in JJ. That either shows that she's really very sensitive or that she really notices me and cares for my well-being. The politically correct answer and the answer that averts self-pity is "okay la, better now." But she said cos sometimes she see me look quite sad. And I replied, "Everyday?" She said, "No la, not everyday, but some days." This reminds me of when Eve they all say i show everything on my face but i think i don't. But it's the fact that i dun hide my feelings well. I guess this links me to the artistic or self-expressive fields because it's hard to hide ha... Well, i better go sleep. Just wanna say I'm still having fun playing Sims. Maybe just a teeny weeny bit less enjoyable just now, cos i keep family skipping to ensure they have high birth rate haha... So that the ageing population problem will be improved haha.. Nvm, it's too much to say everything. Oh ya, and I realized another method of expressing my feelings to my mum. That is through txting hhaa.. Cos i txt her about the giro form for our school fees yesterday and she replied. Then later on, i went to tell her that I still feel rather alone at times even when I go around with Cybell and HY sometimes. And that I love her. It was like 3 plus in the afternoon before she said me too. I dont' even know what she was referring to as after that, she asked "1 2 buy dinner" haha... Well, enough said. And i'm really glad knowing Aloysius and Danielle la hahha...

Wow, these are 2 really nice stories.

P.S. It's so weird that I actually kinda like Gwen Stefani now. It's like I din like her cos she seems kinda trashy and i'm biased towards artistes that can dance, but she can't do jazz + hiphop, like those dances shown in MTVs. Haha, but her songs are really nice after I watched her on this Billboard 04' on Labour Day TV special. My hands really hurt now, bye. And to KYRA!!! THE BUMBO -- I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU! Maybe i should leave a comment in your blog everyday to let you know i haven forgotten you but FAT HOPE!!!

1 Comments:

"But never mind, I can use it haa. I even wonder if that was my initial motive, to use what i buy for my mum" i really had to lol on that!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]