{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, July 05, 2005, @9:11 PM.
{ Just some acknowledgement, People!!! }
Though I'll never remember every single thing everybody did for me, or remember everyone who did something for me, I just wanna say thank you and I really appreciate it to everyone! I can't possibly mention everyone here, cos it's too long a list...

For Flamez:
To Synnos: Thanks for offering that green tea with jelly thing when I was serving detention in GO, though I guess that you had probably bought it cos it's 2 for a cheaper price. I saw the promotion in the fridge in the ice cream shop hee...

To Pammy: Thanks for your courtesy--> the sandwich, the strawberry pocky. Discussin about the cheesy and crappy people in our world. Example: "Yeah!"

To Evio: I really dunno what to do without you. Always there to lend a listening ear, though I never return it at times... Your txts of encouragement and words of positivity, never failing to cheer me up... Your "funnyness" really cheers me up. Just a smile from you, a look, wherever, ur butt and everywhere else... (i use orange to piss you off ha, it WAS ur fave colour!)

To Tyris: Thank you for the times we had in dance, and the advice u always gave me when I needed them. Though we dun keep in contact much now, I know we love each other. I got ur testimonial, it was great! I know you'll be there for me. I can't remember any specific thing you did for me, but I'll rmb it somehow...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]